Week 4

Start Date: Sep 17
Previous Part: Week 3
Next Part: Week 5

Reading:

Week Start Date Chapter Start Page Page Count
Week 4 Sep 17 Chapter 3 Start (until そんな中のうちの一人に、予想どおり件のゼーレンの姿があったのだった。) 105 34

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle:

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
(Please feel free to update your status whenever you like!)

• I’m reading along
  • I have finished this part
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
  • I am no longer reading the book

0 voters

3 Likes

Well I’m definitely not going to forget 時折 or 胸中 after this book.

Gotta love Lawrence just wanting to talk shop while the apple stall gets further and further away. Good for Holo speaking up though.

Not sure how many apples I could eat in one setting but I’m fairly confident it’s less than 8. Then again I’m not a wolf deity.

8 Likes

I have just that last section to go until I reach the end of “this week’s” reading. I’ll probably finish it while on the way to work. But so far I feel like I am still following but maybe not remembering parts that seem less important. Like once characters start getting a little more lively my attention goes 100%.

4 Likes

Finished! I’m skeptical of the page count on LearnNatively gave me but I’ll go off the book clubs pages. This first half of the chapter was really fun. This strangely fills the void that Chainsaw man part 1 left in me lol. Holo is this unpredictable ball of furry chaos :joy:

Maybe it’s a bit of an exaggeration, but I love how naive she is despite her age, and Lawrence being experienced but much younger. It’s a really interesting dynamic.

Things got pretty wild at the end of this but but I’m gonna save that for tomorrow.

2 Likes