[Web] 鰐蟹取材 - yet another WK progress app - DOWN

As for feedback regarding the site. I like it a lot, I daresay I’d start using it as an alternative to ky.is if/when you implement some of the missing graphical displays. 

I’d also really like to see, for the sake of convenience, every kanji/vocab in the four progress tabs have a link to the relevant Jisho page/search (or if you could be bothered, check to see if it’s on Wanikani and link to that instead). 

Jōyō implementation on top of JLPT would be nice too.

Also, can I recommend using local/session storage rather than cookies, which are rapidly becoming obsolete? Just a thought. 

Takaikioi said... As for feedback regarding the site. I like it a lot, I daresay I'd start using it as an alternative to ky.is if/when you implement some of the missing graphical displays. 

I'd also really like to see, for the sake of convenience, every kanji/vocab in the four progress tabs have a link to the relevant Jisho page/search (or if you could be bothered, check to see if it's on Wanikani and link to that instead). 

Jōyō implementation on top of JLPT would be nice too.

Also, can I recommend using local/session storage rather than cookies, which are rapidly becoming obsolete? Just a thought. 
Links can be implemented, sure, that's easy.
Jōyō is not a priority right now, but I'll add it eventually. 

Throwing everthing into a cookie was the easiest thing to do, I know it's not really nice though. One the functionality is complete/stable I'll refactor/rewrite thing including the cache.

Is it no longer hosted?

embe said... Is it no longer hosted?
I only made it case we cannot get back Kyle's site, but @rfindley solved that: https://www.idigtech.com/wanikani/#profile
And that's obviously so much better I removed mine some time ago.