Web Data - level graph, completion estimates, JLPT progress, +more

derelleelearns said...
zaikman said...
derelleelearns said... For people saying the NaN 時 is wrong, its because you are not at level 8 yet or the 他 levels that it says. 
 That's not true at 全て. It's a prediction 時, not a completion 時. This data also appears for me in the iOS app with legitimate values, not NaN.
 Ah, sorry. I read it wrong. I thought it was a completion time. D:
 No worries! Also, lol at my quoted text being run through wanikanify :D  For a second, I was like, "Hey, I didn't write that..."

Good work sir!

Oh so beautiful! Colours and statistics = happy Jo.

Let me go and play…

Wow! Interesting… I’d always thought I got straight into WK after signing up, but it says level 1 took me 21 days!!! Hmm, that doesn’t actually sound right…

No NaN issue for me, just pretty perfection.

This is really great :slight_smile: Thanks!

But I have a small complaint.

As you can see the font is too big or the bars are too close to each other. You probably didn’t notice since you’re level 10 and single kanji looks fine.

Also it says my time per level is 9 days 9 hours which is way too little. If you’re using some method to disregard outliers I think it’s too trigger happy :slight_smile:

This is awesome! And I’m slow :(. I should really hurry up.

zaikman said... I use the iOS app for review notifications and all of my data appears correctly there. But when I put in my API key and look at my profile data on the website I have some incorrect results! It almost looks like it's merging some of my Level 1 and 2 data together, because I'm pretty sure I didn't spend 18 days on Level 1.

Otherwise, it's looking good! I was really hoping for a way to view the same leveling data without pulling out my phone, so thanks for this :)

Seeing as it's impossible to do a level in 0 days AND I'm pretty sure I didn't not wait 2+ before starting level 1, I'm inclined to think that for the first two levels there's a n error with the stats.

I'm going to check my date joined and the date I unlocked some level 1 items and some level 2 items...

Love it!

Ok, WK says I joined and unlocked L1 rads on 3rd Jan, L1 kanji 9th Jan and L2 rads on 24th of Jan! 24?!?! So I really did take 21 days messing about on level 1! I forgot about that!
So my stats are actually correct/matched with WK, but Zaikman still can’t have done a level in 0 days!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I’ve updated the average time calculation which should fix the NaN errors and incorrect estimates affecting certain level users.

zaikman said…I use the iOS app for review notifications and all of my data appears correctly there. But when I put in my API key and look at my profile data on the website I have some incorrect results! It almost looks like it’s merging some of my Level 1 and 2 data together, because I’m pretty sure I didn’t spend 18 days on Level 1.
Hmm I’ll have to get back to you on the graph issue, not sure why that would be happening.

piderman said…Looking very nice!

Mine says “Time per level: 7 days 21 hours” though which is actually impossible (min. level time is 8 days).
Thanks, let me know if this is happening with the updated calculation when you have the chance.

yacoob said…Same problem here with time prediction. I must have some unspeakable amount of days to go.

Also… can we do something with poor sods like me who created account did a level, and then returned to WK after a long time?
It already does in fact, but you’ll need to gain a few more levels before it has enough data to ignore outliers like your level 1 :wink:

kiko said... Thanks for the feedback everyone! I've updated the average time calculation which should fix the NaN errors and incorrect estimates affecting certain level users.
zaikman said...I use the iOS app for review notifications and all of my data appears correctly there. But when I put in my API key and look at my profile data on the website I have some incorrect results! It almost looks like it's merging some of my Level 1 and 2 data together, because I'm pretty sure I didn't spend 18 days on Level 1.
Hmm I'll have to get back to you on the graph issue, not sure why that would be happening.

piderman said...Looking very nice!

Mine says "Time per level: 7 days 21 hours" though which is actually impossible (min. level time is 8 days).
Thanks, let me know if this is happening with the updated calculation when you have the chance.

yacoob said...Same problem here with time prediction. I must have some unspeakable amount of days to go.

Also... can we do something with poor sods like me who created account did a level, and then returned to WK after a long time?
It already does in fact, but you'll need to gain a few more levels before it has enough data to ignore outliers like your level 1 ;)
 I'd like it if you fixed the userbar error. It doesn't display my right sect name.
Satoshi said...As you can see the font is too big or the bars are too close to each other. You probably didn't notice since you're level 10 and single kanji looks fine.

Also it says my time per level is 9 days 9 hours which is way too little. If you're using some method to disregard outliers I think it's too trigger friendly :)
Should be fixed now, thanks.

Time said... I'd like it if you fixed the userbar error. It doesn't display my right sect name.
Hm? It looks fine to me, unless I'm misunderstanding the problem.

kiko said...
Satoshi said...As you can see the font is too big or the bars are too close to each other. You probably didn't notice since you're level 10 and single kanji looks fine.

Also it says my time per level is 9 days 9 hours which is way too little. If you're using some method to disregard outliers I think it's too trigger friendly :)

Time said... I'd like it if you fixed the userbar error. It doesn't display my right sect name.
Hm? It looks fine to me, unless I'm misunderstanding the problem.

My sect is "Sect 1.21 gigawatts"

Love love love.

Oh god… the horror… this is a wakeup call if I ever saw one.

kiko said...

99% percent fixed actually

Please add some extra space on the right of the text since the 八 part of 二十八 is still split in half like in my screenshot.
But other than that small detail it's great :)

This is wonderful, Kiko. I was wondering how long it’s been taking me to level up. I now have evidence that I’m channeling the slow and steady turtle.

I think I broke it… (´・_・`)

Satoshi said…99% percent fixed actually

Please add some extra space on the right of the text since the 八 part of 二十八 is still split in half like in my screenshot.
But other than that small detail it’s great :slight_smile:
Oh gotcha, done.

penx said... I think I broke it... (´・_・`)

Same issue here, but otherwise, awesome tool. Thanks kiko.