Wayyy to slow

Becasue it’s not that hard to follow?

How do you have time for that?

1 Like

Lol I don’t, I’ve been sucked in and I see now I’m in over my head :blush: I’ll let you guys carry on in peace and slink back under my pile of books :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my sweet summer child.

Congrats on leveling up @mahodeus!!! :tada::tada::tada:
Hopefully it will speed up soon enough.

1 Like

You might want to check out the FAQ here, under ‘Common First Level “Problems”.’

It will start to pick up eventually.

Apple might be a bad example. Judging by the few adepts I know, it seems like their customer don’t like their iPhone, they love it, surrendering all objectivity. No matter the changes, people will buy the next phone. While removing the jack didn’t dissuade converted to buy it, I highly doubt this feature brought any new customers…

It’s a bit similar with WK, people have a strong emotional attachment to it and take any negative feed back or change request as a personal affront.

1 Like

Well then maybe it was a good example! Also, I don’t believe the idea that humans are rational about all other computers and phones except for Apple devices which contain addictive magic.

(Anyway, sorry. Please don’t let this become an Apple for/against discussion. I only wanted to say what I said originally, which is that businesses take all feedback into consideration and decide which to follow, but the loudest voices aren’t always the ones who bring the most profit to a company or provide the best guidance for future directions.)

3 Likes

A lot of people have built castles here and defend them like their lives depended on it. I guess it’s due to the monetary and time investment…

For the record, not an Apple fan either… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh you’re right :stuck_out_tongue: And I do agree, this effect is no exclusive to Apple, but it’s way stronger than with other brand (it’s what they’re aiming for after all, think different…). It’s bit like other brand with a strong identity, like Nesspresso or Nintendo imo, but you’re right, this is not the topic, let’s stop at that and get back on track.

1 Like

I would love a phone without any contamination points. I only use wireless charging and headphones as it is.

It’s obviously through the subliminal images that are imbedded in the site to make you worship the Crabigator in an appropriate manner.

But I’m sure the Wanikani team will jump on the armchair business consulting here from people whose main qualification is to use their page for a few weeks once they get out of their office ball bath.

5 Likes

Sorry… I forgot my place.

A rookie mistake
You must submit to thy Crabigator, for he is the one who dispenses the kanji :crabigator:
Cross him and you will find your review waits longer, and your lessons barren.

1 Like

Just laugh about it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What do you call contamination points ?

1 Like

Any kind of port which opens the device to the environment. Getting something in your 3.5mm port or your micro USB port can easily damage the device. Keeping it as sealed as possible is preferable.

2 Likes

On the other hand my boss loves me because his iphone charging port wasn’t working and I fixed it

(i used a toothpick to remove the excess of lint inside it :upside_down_face:)

6 Likes

本当に天才ですね!

1 Like

This will be you soon enough.

3 Likes