Was the first review time changed?

Yeah, even though it’ll take months for all the 15 minute intervals to get wiped away, they’ll decrease over time and we can just worry about checking once per hour.

We didn’'t expect any significant load changes. Still the case after the changes. Will have to wait and see what will happen long term.

When I’m at my computer, larger sets of 15-50 are pretty nice… But on the other hand, if I’m at my computer all day anyway, it doesn’t matter much how many there are or not at once - I’m still at my computer.

However when I’m on my phone and only can type with two thumbs, smaller chunks are great - especially for my commute on the subway with spotty internet.

Don’t worry, @Leebo too, I’ll keep track of the time myself rather than ask for the timers to round up. I think I’d be stoned for that!

For instance, I know my new lessons will come up at 9, but I shouldn’t start them until 9:20-9:30 now.

How are you part of “team going slow” if you are doing your reviews on time???

Yeah I can see that for sure. I end up avoiding them on my phone unless there are only a few in there because I can’t stand how slow it is…

Correct me if I am wrong but it sounds like @AnimeCanuck is just trying to follow the whole SRS method pretty strictly…

You hear that @AnimeCanuck??!

An average of 5 lessons a day, lately.

I’m just a jokester. Don’t mind me.

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

1 Like

I wouldn’t say “strictly” but the old timings worked better for my memory.

Honestly, if there was some way I could know that it was an Apprentice 4-to-Guru 1 item in the review queue, and I could reorder it to the back, I’d let them sit in the pile for another day. I used to Master and Enlighten things back then. Since the changes, most items end up in an Apprentice-Guru-Apprentice-Guru-Apprentice loop before I can get them up to Master (I’m looking mainly at Kanji, since they’re the first time I get a reading and meaning, vocab still remain about the same, as usually they are jukugo using readings I already know or half-life by the time I get them.)

But it’s true, I’m so far from Strict. And hooray for both David Tennant and The Graham Norton Show.

I just got 拾 wrong. I could’ve sworn of never seen it before until I saw what it was. I know how you feel.

ひろ Pick up.
I had trouble with that one too, when I was learning it. I also think I messed up it’s enlightened review once (if not twice). But I knew it right away today…

Hi… i need more letters to type this messsage…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.