Wanikani-themed t-shirts

Hiii :smiley: Haha yes seems like it! New stuff is always exciting though

1 Like

Omg Tomboy!!!

Iirc the maintenance images were always awesome. Also I would frickin love a WaniKani t-shirt!

Heeeey, nice to see you too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

yesss wk shirts. also, hello @tomboy and @Shiawase : )

2 Likes

Eyyy Shotty. Long time no see, besides LINE :wink:

1 Like

日本語チャット楽しいね!٩( ᐛ )و

2 Likes

Awww yeee! Tofugu / Wanikani shirts of any kind would be ace! Please do it. :smile:

1 Like

I would wear one. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

すごく楽しいよね。いつもあそこで話したいです!

I would totally wear a shirt, own a mug and make notes in a WaniKani themed notebook. Seriously, nice, thick notebooks with genkouyoushi inside. Or maybe normal squares? I don’t know, but it would be awesome!

5 Likes

Definately! Me needz new notebooks! :books:

1 Like

Oh god, I’d love to have a WaniKani mug! Or a WaniKani travel mug/thermos mug (or whatever they are called in English). I want all the WaniKani merchandise, really…

1 Like

I wouldn’t say no to a mug, either.

15 Likes

I’d go nuts for some WK merch! Definitely agree with tshirts, mugs, & notebooks. I’d even buy multiple tshirts (of different versions, of course. I’m not quite so WK crazy to buy multiples of the same tshirt)

3 Likes

YES! I would totally buy a WK t-shirt. The Tofugu shop did have a WaniKani tenugui, but unfortunately they sold out before I could buy one. :cry:

1 Like

@koichi and @viet y’all gotta get on this! It’s totally the money-making opportunity of a lifetime! :wink:

But no seriously, I’d love the heck out of a T-shirt or hoodie or jacket and would wear it overly frequently 'cause I’m like that.

And a WaniKani notebook for study notes is seriously a genius idea, in my opinion!

Y’all… y’all… pleaaaaase? At least give it a think or two? 'Cause we love you so much? :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah @koichi.

14 Likes

We’ll pay you to advertise WaniKani!

2 Likes