WaniKani subscription advice

Should I subscribe to WaniKani? And if I would subscribe, are there any difficulties stopping the subscription?

Yeah its pretty good

Based on my personal experience with the site, yes! One of the best ways to learn how to become literate in Japanese ^^

Nope it’s simple, on the homepage just go to your account --> subscription --> billing (here) and you can cancel your subscription. If you ever have any concerns about your subscription, you can email the team at hello@wanikani.com and they’ll be able to assist you with any processing or refund issues :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to WK! :crabigator::sparkles:

Thanks, I would subscribe than

To be completely unbiased, you should have a long hard think about it. No one here knows anything about your situation so simply asking if you should to a bunch of people who have already subscribed seems more like you’re reassuring the fact that you should subscribe. It’d be like if you went onto a Lamborghini fan forum and asked people if you should buy a Lamborghini. Of course they would say yes, but is it actually right for you and the position you’re in?

Make sure you consider whether you’ll actually make the most of the money you’re spending first.

To be completely biased, yeh definitely.

If you’ve enjoyed WaniKani so far and want to continue, it’s probably worth trying a subscription. If you’re on the fence, start with a single month and see how it goes before committing to more time at more cost. Of courser, I work for the Crabigator, so there’s that.

As MissMisc mentioned, you can cancel the subscription at any time from the billing page. I should note that it actually cancels your subscription plan, meaning you won’t be charged any more, but leaves the account active for whatever time’s left in your current billing cycle. This means you can cancel the plan there right away if you don’t want to worry about auto-renewal (which is on by default).