WaniKani Study Buddy Race - 2023, All Aboard!

i wonder what kind of noise i will make when the slurppp comes…

5 Likes

Joining the race as motivation to hit 30 by December!

8 Likes

GracefulCandidDegus-size_restricted

7 Likes

Just reached lvl 23, took 9 days 7 hours. Been keeping a good pace of around 10 days

8 Likes

reviews galore

10 Likes

In the WK constitution, there is a clause that you have to tag @Glias when posting something like this

8 Likes

Got to level 13. It was hard. :durtle_officer:

12 Likes

But what if I… post something like this?

5 Likes

うふふふ、レベル十~~~~~~だよ。or something, idk

16 days. On pace:)

12 Likes

Level 40! Paradise is only one step away~
Damn, now that I think about it, I’ve got pretty far in the last few months… Can’t believe it!

catjam

Also, in other news: I’ve managed to reduce my lessons pile down to 30ish items earlier today!!! Although that progress is gone now thanks to the level up :face_exhaling:

15 Likes

Now to figure out how to move my name without breaking the entire table… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Wooo! I was looking at my recent progress too, and feeling pretty proud of myself. Keep it up!

6 Likes

Good job, damn, you deserve a vibe-y cat too! Here, have this durtle cat jam:

catjam2

That reminds me, looking at your badge - you’re also about to reach the next stage of levels too, right? :cat2:

7 Likes

Yep! I got 21 last night, just haven’t logged out/in again to update the badge. But I’m officially in… hell? I think? I’ll try my best to ascend back out to where you are :smile:

Edit: after checking, I am in Death. Hell is still to come!

10 Likes

Woooo! Well done on the level-up!!! :cat2: :partying_face: :cat2:

4 Likes

Say your prayers little one, for hell is yet to come :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Level 16! Death is closing in… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

This is amazing memory skills. I wish I had this kind of accuracy! :saluting_face:

4 Likes

can i steal borrow this for my many future needs?

also, i saw it and a tune on my PC was just in sync with it hehe.

5 Likes

Hahaha, absolutely :smile:

4 Likes