WaniKani Study Buddy Race - 2023, All Aboard!

Thank you :smile: I’ve had a bit of practice before, so I already know about stroke order and such and can concentrate more on proper lines and flow. It’s getting there … slowly :sweat_smile:

Yup - Wacom Intuos graphics tablet. I’m still fairly new in using it and it’s pretty hard to even write roman alphabet letters still.

5 Likes

Your handwriting on that tablet is better than my handwriting on paper. In any writing system :joy:

5 Likes

I second that.
I would totally watch some ASMR with @ghostofshikaji writing his kanjis. The handwriting is so smooth. :joy:

EDIT at the end of the day : - did a 100 reviews + 15 lessons + exercises of the lesson 8 of Genki 1.
Feels good. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Reached lv 14. 5th level since joining this thread. Super happy with my current level up times

11 Likes

I just hit Painful! 苦しいですよね。

I’ve been taking things a bit slower these past two levels, but I hope to decrease my level-up time to get to 12. After all, I’m still all aboard the manliest race ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

頑張って and バレンタインデーおめでとう!

9 Likes

So I leveled up, even though I still have two kanji I’ve yet to guru

9 Likes

Woo hoo, leveled up! :partying_face:

And congrats to leveling up as well SudenSisu :relaxed:

14 Likes

Level 15!
Its kind of crazy to think im pretty much a quater of the way to level 60.

Good luck everyone! :+1:

12 Likes

Hey! What a change :grin:
That’s the spirit of the buddy race for you :muscle:

(I bet without this thread, some of us could be avancing like WaniKAMEs :turtle::turtle::turtle:)

Keep the good work :bullettrain_side:

6 Likes

Yo, congrats!! :tada:

Keep on vroomin’ :racing_car: :dash:

3 Likes

Level 6 yesterday. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Good job - I did the opposite and reduced my speed since starting :smiley:

9 Likes

Felt like forever since I started at this level but hey, I finally leveled up again! Now at level 7, and with my first few enlightened radicals too :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Noicely done!

6 Likes

hello all! hope everyone is doing well!

I have been so busy that i have hardly stopped by the community center at all! But i have been focusing on my lessons and reviews- I leveled up twice since I last posted! Level 17 lookin real cool :sunglasses:

Even though i want checking in for a few weeks there I was definitely thinking about when i would come back and post again to share my progress. You guys keep me motivated!!!

:heart: :black_heart: -slaybraham (abraham)

9 Likes

The first enlightened items do feel great, right? :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

It is this time…

1 Like

Well. It really depends on your goal. I want to get back to my pre reset level fast so that I can start reading N2 grammar and a couple of light novels

1 Like

Will learning grammar be enough to get into light novels? I would imagine you still wouldn’t know a lot of the vocabulary or am I wrong?

1 Like

Kinda hard day today. Did only one session of 110 reviews and no lessons. Work was too overwhelming. :grimacing:
That’s still something ! :smiley:

8 Likes