Wanikani, Shall I write you a cheque? [大先輩]

This is the same plan I have!

It’s unfortunate timing that I found out about WK this January, just after the annual sale. But at least with this plan, I’ll definitely know by year’s end if lifetime is the right choice for me (I have a super strong feeling it is).

I like the idea of being able to go all the way to level 60 and reset back to zero and do it all over again. I’ve had memory loss issues as a result of severe depression so the lifetime option feels like the smartest choice for me
:relaxed::tomato::blush:

1 Like

Since I use to play a lot of mmos in the past and have experienced the effects that a “monthly” subscription can have mentally on you…I went lifetime.

1 Like

Do your best!! I wanna do the same… Get all the way to 60 and then go back to the start for a refresher course

1 Like

Just a tip since you’re thinking of a yearly subscription, Textfugu members get a good (50%) discount on subscriptions to Wanikani. And I believe the discount is permanent once applied. So you could check out Textfugu for a month and see if you like it. Depending on your level of Japanese it could be quite useful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.