Wanikani screenshots 📸

now there’s the obtuse wanikani mnemonic spirit :laughing:

5 Likes

I’ve done this many times before, in fact, I’ve spelt it so poorly, WK just marked it as incorrect.

2 Likes

I would do my reviews but it’s nearly 2 AM, no thanks. It’s going to be fun when I get dumped with all my burn reviews…
Most reviews are around the 85-90% accuracy mark, no matter the size (biggest was around 200)

1 Like

no lie, I used to spell separate “seperate” 99% of the time but since it’s the answer for 分ける I now know how to spell it. hopefully the same thing happens for you :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

for the first time in over a year, I have 0 reviews to do, down from over 700 on December 31!

5 Likes

When you know what it means but don’t know how the crabigator expects you to phrase it

17 Likes

1lesson

reaching new levels of laziness

todo

16 Likes

Plz give me more radical reviews so I can fix this EXTREMELY ANNOYING STATISTIC1!!

5 Likes

It’s been a long day, I’ll just do any reviews I have to do before I go to be-
reviews pt2
oh dear

12 Likes

I’m so bad at spreading out my long-term reviews. :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Pardon my noobness but did you get your review data from a script?

It’s WaniKani Ultimate Timeline.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

No problem. :slight_smile:

Have a poke around the #wanikani:api-and-third-party-apps category, too. You may find some more scripts you like there.

I actually had the script but never thought of hovering my mouse over the timeline to check which reviews were coming up. :sweat_smile: Thank you again, senpai!

2 Likes

oh wow, never knew your profile pic had cat ears. That’s so cute. :heart:

I’m in

1 Like

exactly. Since my target for JP is only reading and listening, so KW is not very beneficial too. Hence the reason I am ignoring it so much. :sweat:

Synonym problem is just too complex to deal with and disheartening. Wish there was a better solution to this.

1 Like

just did 27 KW reviews, got 17 correct and 10 wrong. just because synonyms and didn’t remember which kanji was used for this word. :sob:

I feel that I will forever be cursed to confuse 矢 with 失. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh…

3 Likes

Basically me but with 未 and 末.

1 Like