Wanikani screenshots 📸

how do you override? also just add dirt path to user synonyms haha

1 Like

I confused 朝日 with 明日 today… :sob:

4 Likes

I kept seeing 四日 as 四月 and other things similar… just not looking and fast typing means I end up getting things wrong
毛 and 手 I get wrong when I’m not concentrating too…
大人しい and 大した as well…
I think i just try to be too quick (even though there are no bonus points for speed hahaha)

EDIT: it doesn’t help when you’ve seen one as reading, then you see the other as meaning, so you just think it’s still the first one without realising

4 Likes

you can override your answers using ‘Wanikani override script’.

2 Likes

thanks for that!

1 Like

Biggest review of the day. :sweat_drops:

7 Likes

override is also useful for correcting typos, you just need to be strict with yourself to not abuse it!

3 Likes

yeah, so far i was just testing it by typing 外れる as 外れれ to see how it works, I don’t want to cheat, just want to use it when i realise my mistake…

3 Likes

That’s why I don’t use it. Don’t want to add the temptation to cheat, instead I now just have to deal with the temptation to get that script after every typo.

4 Likes

just try it and see how it goes. If you get the feeling you are abusing it at some point you can just deactivate it again NotTemptingYouAtAll

7 Likes

First tempting me with ignore script then tempting me to have cookies while I’m mid diet. You evil, evil person!

3 Likes

They might be … healthy cookies? Like with whole-grain flour and coconut flakes and dark chocolate :japanese_goblin:

damn if only I had an ignore script for these temptations

5 Likes

It’s difficult to resist my temptations :kissing_heart:

Clearly

3 Likes

Now I don’t know if I should be proud of myself or ashamed :sweat_smile:
Well, let me know how it turns out :slight_smile:

You should get the Do You Even Kana? script too

I messed up promise (約) exactly that way thinking it was still target (的). :stuck_out_tongue: Doh.

4 Likes

Today’s gonna go alright. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

went on vacation for a week, managed to keep up with WKs but at the expense of my KWs

nice

1 Like