Wanikani screenshots 📸

@jprspereira I don’t think I’ll be able to keep the same pace anymore, life’s getting in the way. I’m still shooting for 30 at the end of the year, but after that I do plan to slow down a bit. The way things are now, if I go fast I’ll have no time to do any Japanese outside of WK, and at this point I should be reading more than I am. I’ll still meet you at 60 in about a year, I suppose.

Yeah, I totally agree with you. At level 20, I don’t have that many problems with Kanji as I used to. Knowing 1000 Kanji at level 30 seems like a good enough place to be :slight_smile: Honestly, I’m only intending to finish WK in around a year total as a matter of ego :man_shrugging:

Definitely want to see us both at level 60 though :slight_smile: Hope everything that’s going on in your life goes well!

3 Likes

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/32344-wanikani-srs-level-progress

This one. It’s pretty useful.

2 Likes

One husband many wives :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Just burned my first items :tada::confetti_ball:

happydance :grin:

11 Likes

It’s been one of those mornings… :sleepy::sweat_smile:

*hay fever

11 Likes

50 AM

I think I’ll get around to the level 15 radicals in about 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Just remember the word “terra” is in there to figure out which letter to double.

1 Like

I took a screenshot but can’t figure out how to upload it on the mobile app. spoiler alert-
1000+ reviews!
procrastination… not even once. I blame @jprspereira

3 Likes

Don’t be like that… :sob:

Are you back though? :star_struck:

1 Like

もう生じゃない…

なま

2 Likes

hehehe

8 Likes

Wanikani asks you for 90% and you give him 91%.

4 Likes

So much for that typo protection…

1 Like

Ridiculously similar situation on lvl 15 as well. Recovering after life punched me in the face. I have a week off now so just began powering through my vocab. Getting close.

Passed 2000 Enlightened! :blush:
(All of which are waiting to be burned starting in a little under 3 weeks…eek)

I’m a little worried though that my Guru items have surpassed Master, until this week it was the reverse.

5 Likes

Feels good to be back on track but I can’t help but feel a bit distraught regarding that 8 day bump on my diagram. I’ll get over it.

2 Likes

I’ve had too much coffee, because this made me giggle too much

7 Likes

You get giggly from coffee? Mine, sadly doesn’t have that effect- you must use some awesome stuff ;D Please share some with the community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s more from drinking a whole pot after only eating a piece of toast. And not waking up at 5:30 am like I do on weekdays.

Today, I’ve had a similar amount of coffee, but got up early and have to deal with this:

08 AM

Don’t procrastinate vocab lessons.

2 Likes