Wanikani screenshots 📸

The app in the android version? Yeah, the website works fine, never tried accessing the community through there though :slight_smile:

Because of the spam of random hflidhflsdhnlfsd xD Whenever I use the firefox browser on my phone, I get weird letters written automatically. For example, writing こんにちは would become something like こんNこんにCこんにちHこんにちは :neutral_face:

1 Like

Oh~! Yeah, that’s what happens when you try to type English words in a Japanese keyboard (Which WK forces you to use when they ask for a reading) You must just be hitting the wrong keys by mistake on your phone. Touch screen keyboards aren’t the best…

I’m using firefox on my phone because there’s a way to make some scripts work in there and I might need to use the reorder script once in a while. This problem only happens when I use firefox on the WK website though. This is probably caused by a script or something, idk. I do like 99% of my reviews on the android app, so I’m definitely not hitting the wrong keys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow. My first review session that really felt like a slog (I’m only at level 5). I hadn’t done any reviews for a day and a half, so there was quite a lot waiting for me:

Ouch. Lots of new leeches!

Before:

After:

1 Like

So first wanikani tells me that I am a regular on the forum now (not much of a talker but I read a looot, you guys keep me entertained and motivated every single day) and then I achieve my 1000th enlightened item! I’m all emotional now. Sob.

10 Likes

So glad I’m not the only one who gets that song stuck in my head every time.

2 Likes

New record:

9 Likes

9 Likes

I’m impressed that you are only a level ahead of me but have so many Master/Enlightened items! What do you mean by leeches?

Generally things that keep coming back and back and back… And you keep forgetting them, until hopefully you don’t, are leeches. :slight_smile:

1 Like

+

=

13 Likes

My good chum, is that an intonation diagram?
please tell me how you got that

1 Like

Looks like this userscript:

@jprspereira, is that correct?

2 Likes

Yup, that’s correct :slight_smile:

1 Like

awesome :0 I think I’m gonna download this one now, lol

1 Like

Go ahead, it’s pretty cool :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Guys, let me tell you something. This never happens for me at these higher levels. I’m straight trippin’.

9 Likes

Oh my gosh, One knee, Carn knee.png! That’s hecking great.

2 Likes

Grrrr… :angry:

A day and a half to get that last 3%.

3 Likes

When you have 29 reviews but instead of doing them you think:

‘Hey that’s cool! I’ll look at some 512x512 pixel art on Google
… and then post it on the forums.’

Now I can tick procrastination off today’s to do list. :white_check_mark:

8 Likes