Wanikani screenshots 📸

When you think that WK couldn’t get any better… :star_struck:

(Apprentice items)

1 Like

D’oh, I missed!

The results from my first review that I definitely did NOT postpone for two days of the lessons I did:

I’ve done worse.

Edit: And now it’s a video. WaniKani Review - 2017-09-26 - YouTube

1 Like

Resurrected all of my burns and recovering from a 10 month break:

4 Likes

I wrote “inflate”. It was “swell”.

2 Likes

Never going to forget it with this reading note!

When you enter too many example sentences to Anki on mobile.

5 Likes

Should I post this here or in the Fun with out of context quotes thread?

shiri

4 Likes

Oh no! image I don’t know the reading! I guess I’ll have to watch more Maru videos! (have fun deciphering my answer!)

4 Likes

After the results of my… 43% review, it looks like I’m starting to get a grasp at the level 4 vocabulary and some of the level 5 radicals and “like maybe eight” of the level 5 kanji. Yay me!

1 Like

Doing reviews on the phone?

2 Likes

Based on some of the shows I’ve seen, this seems to be a perfectly legit answer.

12 Likes

Now this I’m really proud of!

11 Likes

I got a phone a few weeks ago and didn’t do WK for like four days before installing the app. About ten minutes ago I realized the app can access the website proper, including community…

omfg… -_-;

(this was the 4 hour review so nbd but still)

6 Likes

I constantly do the same thing, but just override it. Somehow I don’t think it will be a word I’ll need to worry about.

1 Like

Someone needs to stop me

13 Likes

NOW THIS SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD, THANKS

2 Likes

え? I do sometimes, but not in that picture. Why’d you ask? If it’s because the bottom looks different, that’s just because it’s not a real review, it’s the end of lesson quiz. (Which is the best time to mess around since getting the answer wrong in a lesson doesn’t effect the SRS timer.)

Yay for meme synonyms? I GOTTA SAVE FROGGY!!