Wanikani screenshots 📸

No, it’s under fire :gun: :bow_and_arrow::crossed_swords:

I can’t believe Jitai do this. I wouldn’t even recognize it.

http://www.kanjipedia.jp/kanji/0000388400

1 Like

End me now… (I really need to stop skipping days…)

I literally can’t even OMG!

3 Likes

I will never know it as anything else. Lmao

17 Likes

That’s a way better mnemonic than “lovely” could ever be.

5 Likes

I was talking to someone about the kanji before I learned it on WK.麗(うらら)was the name of a bar I was going to and I was like “What kanji is that” and they were like oh it’s the れい In きれい. Later, I was relaying that conversation to my partner and I ended up explaining the Kanji as a deer with boob eyes and it just stuck.

3 Likes

I was all, “ohh, a verb for a relationship with food? That sounds useful… …wait!”

Then you end up with a dash that looks like this. All my failed burns lurking around stinking up my guru numbers.

2 Likes

Made a small typo, but this should totally be a thing.

chrome_2017-09-19_16-40-30

7 Likes

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I know I’m being stubborn about not using scripts but please bear with the periodic complaints lol.

(My fave however I failed to screenshot - it was “every evening” not being accepted for 毎晩. Seriously?)

You’re not stubborn about using the synonym button though right? I already have “every evening” for 毎晩 when I made the same mistake :wink:

Nope, not that extreme lol! But pretty sure I’d remember next time anyway.

First thing in the morning, eyes barely open lol, but I managed not to mess anything up for once.

And I leveled up from this! Now off to do my lessons (and find some breakfast hahaha)

3 Likes

Hey, I’ll be leveling up to level 07 today too!

頑張りましょうね!

3 Likes

oof. some time in level 20s or 30s (i forgot) i was driven crazy by many many vocab words meaning “wish”, “desire”, “intention”, “hope”, “wants” and some of the vocab words have some of the meanings and not the others x.x

these kinds of crazy differences is better learned in context, not through flashcard x.x

1 Like

So I admit I am already pretty sleepy, but I swear I only got one one of them wrong, maybe two… :thinking:

2 Likes

This just happened to me as well. The duplicate items in “Answered Incorrectly” do not appear to be lowering the SRS level, but it was a bit shocking when I saw that many incorrect items. I posted it to the bugs section so maybe Viet may figure out what’s going on with this.

2 Likes

Happened to me too! @ipeeepay

Lessons around 1 am, first review around 5 am; maybe I should avoid learning and doing the first review on my midnight shifts. I do better during the day.