Yay, I got 100%! To be fair, half of the reviews were radicals :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Capture d’écran 2021-02-15 134426

Japan #1

9 Likes

I don’t see the error :thinking:

刑務所 means “jail”

8 Likes

Lol. The gameshow is at the prison and the Jim show is the office. There’s a picture of ‘The office’-Jim somewhere in these threads as well. Made it super easy to remember.
Of course if you’re a prison guard, it complicates things.

1 Like

I just passed a big milestone…

6 Likes

Sorry, I just had to. Hopefully someone will get the reference.

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 5.56.41 pm
Now for me, John Waters is this person:

Australian children’s program presenter from the early '70s - sported a moustache at times but not creepy.
Then I saw the ‘other’ John Waters… yes, that one has ‘the creepy’ :scream:

wanikani
I was looking what lies ahead and found these words next to each other in the list. Coincidence? I think not.

3 Likes

there is this one vocab that i always recognize as an abstract concept that i can never seem to put into words

and also spite. when you’ve 100+ reviews you dont got the time to spell things correctly or remember if its the adjective or noun or verb version of a concept so they all get chucked into synonyms

finished a late night review with 100% correct and an appropriate word as the last one :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The number of total reviews I will have is the same as the hour that I will have them:

13 Likes

i’m claiming the title of highest post count in a thread. given the nature of the thread it somewhat puts my sanity into question but highscore is highscore and i’m claiming it :laughing:

Screenshot 2021-03-08 181026

what’s the record for number of reviews done within a session? pretty soon i may be able challenge that as well … :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Not sure, but I think over 2000

4 Likes

wow, damn! heatmap says i did 1717 in a day once. this is probably something i shouldn’t “challenge” anyway. doubt it would increase the learning effect :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I finally burned this item! :partying_face: :fire:

The kanji 人 is hard no matter the level :joy:

10 Likes

:partying_face:

6 Likes

all i have left to learn is the answer to the universe… piece of cake!

2 short of post 4242…

4 Likes

I guess that’s one way to tell us that the vocab we just learned is already archaic

6 Likes

been a while since I saw one of these :100:

3 Likes

decided to tackle my review pile after a pause ( = catching up on bunpro only until all JLPT N4 items are learned) and sorting by level in order to first getting rid of all those burn items finally. still ~800 more burns in the queue to go, though, and it doesn’t show the 200 i did yesterday :triumph:

with the WK break the last SRS interval is now more like 8-10 months instead of 6, so i’m very happy about the accuracy actually. confidently eliminated quite a few long time leeches as well :durtle_stabby:

4 Likes