Wanikani screenshots 📸

Brain can’t keep up with my fingers. xD Good job ConfusionGuesser, that is exactly right! The last item was “birth control” so my brain was still going “AVOID PREGNANT = CONTROL THE BIRTH = BIRTH CONTROL” and so…Yep. That’s how my nights going, I guess. xD I may have corrected this one because this is one that I actually 100% know is to include because I had already gotten it wrong and said to be included ツ

2 Likes

Phewww.
It’s not great, but frankly I’m surprised I didn’t get more wrong after that much time away…and most of the things I got wrong were mistakes I was making previously, or followed by constant second-guessing then it turning out that my first guess would’ve been right.
Oh well. Onwards and upwards!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

awwwwww
You know, I really thought this was gonna be my first level under 4 days. I was so excited. The achievement is meaningless, but I made it my goal to get at least 1 of the fast levels under 4 days. I did the math and I knew I could do it. I set an alarm for 8 am this morning specifically to level up at 3 days and 23 hours.

I forgot that WaniKani rounds up.

Well, guess I’ll try again! 4 more tries!

3 Likes

I totally misread this and pictured shrimp with tiny little skates on.

10 Likes

Where is the next gas station? I’m slowly running out of fuel:
And in a couple of weeks I will have reached the goal set in my nickname, but I don’t want to change it into 2055kanji.

5 Likes

Is the crabigator trying to tell me I’m not allowed to call my mother “mamma”?! :frowning_face:

4 Likes

You can add your own synonyms (while doing the reviews, unfortunately not in lessons) so you may call 母 mamma or Mutti or maman or …

1 Like

The Heat Map is telling me I have no reviews on this day…
What’s in store on 29th April :thinking:
Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 4.57.52 pm

1 Like

Why didn’t you enlighten any item on 29th December?

1 Like

Doubled checked and I had Vacation mode on from 24th Dec for a couple of weeks plus had atrocious accuracy leading up so anything that was heading to Enlightened would have been thrown back down the mountain to start over :confounded:

2 Likes

grafik

1 Like

1 Like

Took me a while, but I finally delivered this sick burn.

6 Likes

QED

qed

3 Likes