Wanikani screenshots 📸

What script adds those little markers?

2 Likes

#blessed :innocent:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Looks like I’m joining the 100 day streak club too ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

8 Likes

About 2 weeks late, but I’ve joined the 100 day streak club as well! Hopefully I can keep this up, I’d feel awful to watch it drop back to zero.

6 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 11.44.24 AM

2 Likes

posting this as a dare to myself: get going, man! :sweat_smile:

might take a while … loading_small

first step is done. wasn’t too great but i guess if you do nothing for a week it’s normal for your accuracy to tank.

10 Likes

六千六百六十六 !!! After lvl 60, one has to define the milestones…

13 Likes

After how poorly my morning review session went (well, ‘poorly’… it was still 80 percent or so), it was kinda nice having an evening session that went this well again.

4 Likes

Just landed both a lifetime membership and my 1st enlightened Kanji (to be honest still not completely sure what this exactly means).

Enlightened
May the Crabigator further deliver me from ignorance!

6 Likes
2 Likes

I love this kind of radical
Meanwhile, each kanji gives a different りょう-boat mnemonic instead of just linking it to the 尞

8 Likes

So it’s gonna be THAT kind of day tomorrow…

6 Likes

As a Starcraft II player, this was a surprise:

2 Likes

I just did 200 reviews and see this coming up…dont be like me lol

5 Likes

8 Likes

What I get for taking a break for a week. Most of those incorrect items were just dumb mistakes because it was such a brutal big session (eg putting the onyomi for 歌 or giving the meaning of 洋 as “west”). Thank god that’s over, remind me never to take a break again.

10 Likes

Thats a ton of reviews but also your accuracy is high enough to make me think you’re a robot

2 Likes

I’ll take that as a compliment but I was pretty unhappy with how many I got wrong, especially to dumb mistakes. I think it’s impossible to avoid impatience when doing 500+ reviews though haha

1 Like

Definitely a compliment haha I dont get more than 75% on any number of reviews