Wanikani screenshots 📸

This is what a month of 60% accuracy looks like

4 Likes

Not cool :frowning_face:

10 Likes

another on-point session
(could’ve been slightly better still but I wrote “some years” instead of “several years”)

2 Likes

oof I do the same

To commemorate the nearing end of the 21st POLL thread, I give you this:
THE BIG POLL WALL OF SHAME/FAME/CATS

The threads are presented chronologically and there were three threads without poster lists.

Viva La POLL

8 Likes

What script is this that sorts review types?

It’s the [Userscript]: Reorder Ultimate 2 [newest]

Use with caution.

1 Like

Ha yeah. I’m the person that wants all the level N-1 vocabulary that WK dumped into level N before starting on the level N radicals/kanji. e.g. The opposite of what it’s typically abused for.

Is there any userscript that will force incorrect answers to display the item again immediately? Particularly when very early in a level I can unhelpfully churn in a review session and would just like to get the incorrect item out the way immediately.

I’ve… made a huge mistake.

11 Likes

What a debacle…

2 Likes

At least you got the gist of the word. I keep failing the reading for ‘correct answer’. It’s depressing.

2 Likes

完全ですね

13 Likes

Perfectly balanced :eyes:

3 Likes

Y-you’re perfectly balanced!

5 Likes

one of those items that can’t have enough user synonyms :sweat:

8 Likes

First time in literal months that I got 100% for more than 5 items… :astonished:

6 Likes

Been away for a bit, managed to keep doing reviews but by gee, my brain has completely turned to mush. Too many other things trying to override WK :sob: :tired_face: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Once again 0 Apprentice, but this time with much lower Guru, Master and Enlightened

9 Likes

This morning, I woke up and had 99 lessons and 99 reviews.
How often does this happen for everyone else? It’s the first time for me

8 Likes

8 Likes