Wanikani screenshots 📸

The stunning revelations that are coming out as I progress through level 25 :open_mouth:

9 Likes

Welp

10 Likes

Did this the other day

9 Likes

First time I managed to go a whole review without making any dumb typos, hey hey~

9 Likes

Probably photoshopped. :roll_eyes:

And no, I’m not just saying that because I just got a 48% on my reviews… whatever.

4 Likes

casually invoking Satan with my reviews.

burned… I suppose he is in hell

11 Likes

This feels like a milestone of sorts:

12 Likes

Don’t worry: it took me a minute to figure out why that was marked wrong.

1 Like

Apart from the first one, I’d say you could make a case for being correct even though you didn’t remember the exact word WK uses. If you look at an actual Japanese dictionary that defines kanji, you often see so many meanings. Here’s 別 from Super Daijirin:

べつ【別】漢字
① わかれる。「別居」「別杯」「別離」「訣別(けつべつ)」「告別」「死別」「生別」「惜別」「送別」
② 区分けする。「区別」「差別」「識別」「判別」「分別」「弁別」「類別」
③ よその。ほかの。ことなる。「別意」「別字」「別条」「別状」「別人」「別宅」「別途」「別派」「別名」「別世界」
④ とりわけ。「別才」「格別」「特別」

(Under #3, you have 異なる, which is to differ.)
And if you forget the WK official meaning but internalize the feeling of what the kanji means, I’d say you’re doing fine. (I’m pretty liberal with the “ignore” button and added synonyms these days because I find WK’s definitions to be quite narrow and incomplete by design.)

My race to all burned leaderboard.
Mostly a list of level 60s I have seen around on the forum, and that I have somehow interacted with at some point. Minus those who aren’t registered anymore. Plus a few VIPs. (click to expand)

12 Likes

So shiny :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Where is this on WaniKani?
4 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

6 Likes

this is bad right?
100% vocab and i cheated sometimes (i would get the meaning or reading wrong and then check the other one before answering again)

does anyone else make jokes when bored doing reviews

(this may only make sense to certain australians)

9 Likes

\Huge {Oh\ no!}
11 Likes

yep! perfect
looks like you’re in for a big rush of burn items soon too

1 Like

wipes dust off of WK forums account where I pretty much use wanikani screenshots thread as a worse blog
whoops I haven’t been here in a while
Luckily, WaniKani “You don’t have any reviews I swear Denial Mode” is here to save the day:

I think this figure is over 500. Wish me luck.

6 Likes