Wanikani screenshots 📸

Is the wk app screenshot allowed?

It’s like MissingNo. but with radicals.

3 Likes

Woah, the app is awesome. I need a phone…

A smartphone is one of those things that help a lot these days. A lot of people use it just for social media, but there’s so much more we can do with it :slight_smile: No need to buy the expensive ones ^^

2 Likes

3 Likes

That’s how I remember 全て - I think of “go up”/“get on (a vehicle)” in Spanish, as if I’m commanding ALL the people to do that.

Meanwhile I’m happy with this morning’s review after yesterday’s being so-so! (I thought I had the radical for west come back, but it was the more recent alcohol - grr. Then I thought the kanji for skin was support…)

Put KO instead of SHOU, as it is often used in similar words. But not this time =P

help i’m scared

do you feel my sarcasm

1 Like

小学生 - しょうがくせい
中学生 - ちゅうがくせい

しょう and ちゅう seem similar, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just love this mnomic

2 Likes

So they use the most sound similar, making it hard to hear the difference to similar, yet different words, lol!
Sure, why make it easy :wink:

Nah, if you actually pronounce them, they’re clearly different. My point was that ちゅう is closer to しょう then to こ ^^

1 Like

1 Like

fml

Well, this is what I get for rushing through my review session. Wasting three days on this screw up.
RIP 4 day level

1 Like

Oh no… that’s terrifying! You’ve scared me into paying better attention from now on… hopefully…

More master than Apprentice and guru! They are more only by a little when combined even =)

1 Like

Nothing much going on…

Which script divides the items by level like you have? Thanks :slight_smile:

Enjoy that time to fix all the leeches in Apprentice ^^

1 Like

I’m also wondering this. I think I saw the script somewhere but I can’t find it anymore.

1 Like