Wanikani screenshots 📸

Talk about drastic.

2 Likes

That’s about when I got mine

1 Like

Yup, it was the same for me.

1 Like

Given that i don’t mess up, they should be coming by level 26.

Mah girl @shadykit and mah boi @Naphthalene and anyone doing 7~ days per level should be in the same situation.

Actually, as my close senpais, they both are a motivation to keep going

2 Likes

Do you also have like 2500 enlightened items? :wink:

1 Like

A little bit above that
%E7%AF%84%E5%9B%B2%E3%82%92%E9%81%B8%E6%8A%9E_094

1 Like

goes to check…

about 2200

vocabulary beats me up badly

5 Likes

I somehow glitched out Wanikani and it thinks I’m level 16 already… :upside_down_face:

EDIT: I just looked at lvl16 radicals, and they are locked. Despite that, they are apparently among those 90 lessons. What sort of loopy-land is this? :smile:

This painful, painful review…
RL has me in its grip right now, as I only have two more weeks until I have to hand in my thesis… and then WK decides to combine the a-week-before-freshly-unlocked things with basically all my leeches :face_with_raised_eyebrow: the frustration!!! :tired_face:
I think about 60% of mistakes was due to frustration of earlied mistakes. Like typing ひつし when it should be ひっし, or getting the typical old しだい wrong, instead of したい … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Looking forward to the day when my thesis is completed and the mind can focus properly once more :hugs:

2 Likes

I just realized that this is distributed pretty evenly :crabigator:

3 Likes

Wait, I’M part of someone’s motivation??? HOW?!?

Well damn, now I have to keep up the pace so’s ya don’t catch me :rofl:

Also, current breakdown since we were talking about enlightened count:

4 Likes

I don’t think items are locked once you’re subscribed, just not yet learned, which won’t change until after you complete the associated lesson, right? I think you just might really be level 16, no glitch! :wink:

Yes, I like to invent new words in my spare time

16 Likes

Well, the issue is that strictly speaking, I don’t have 90% kanji guru’d yet. Although there might be a logical way to explain this: What if I guru’d some apprentice kanji, getting over 90%, but dropped some already guru’d kanji back into apprentice with the same review session? Hmm…:thinking:

Edit: Couldn’t resist :smiley:

7 Likes

WaniKani updates SRS levels on words as you complete them in the session, so you should be fine. I’ve opened up WK during my reviews and I’ve levelled up mid session.

Perfect.

You’re doing fine, so you’re a great example to follow

And i can be a motivation for you as well, yay

Nice numbers you’ve got there

congratulations on reaching your burns!

1 Like

I know it’s only level 2, but I’m very proud of myself. Maybe I haven’t forgotten as much as I thought. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

89percentlolololololololololollololololololololololololol

Not sure if this is controversial, but what I have learned from this is to always ignore wrong answers I give for kanji. I can add them to my anki deck to grind them more, but I cannot get gatekept like this when I’m paying for the service.

4 Likes

Not always, but if you depend on a kanji or two to level up and you get them wrong, then go ahead. The SRS system will make sure to test you in a week to see if you know them or not. No need to do extra work.

2 Likes