Wanikani screenshots 📸

Some of the mnemonics are pure gold.

From squad kanji.

3 Likes

Didn‘t even notice that I passed the 2000 burns! Must have happened during the last month or so where I have only been doing reviews very sporadically.

My review/lesson queue on the other hand looks like this (and I probably won‘t be able to get rid of this until the end of the month)

1 Like

Yeah, that sounds about right.

2 Likes

What is vacation mode. D2

commits Sudoku

7 Likes

D2D2D2

2 Likes

Pretty good review session! One of the incorrect ones was a typo (the other was a real mistake tho :frowning: )

D4C3BE1C-59A7-453C-BD04-0514DE850BDC

2 Likes

Why do you do this to me?

4 Likes

Uhm, ok, won’t complain.

5 Likes

WHY?!

7 Likes

lol god bless wanikani for giving this to me. (it’s supposed to say humanity)

11 Likes

my first burns are coming :')

just a week and a half away…

6 Likes

decided after an 8 month break to unburn ~1500 items instead of resetting levels … welp. this screenshot is already pretty tame, though. i started out with ~3000 reviews (edit: in fact 2830. so all of them.) xD

(reorder ultimate FTW!)

6 Likes

i like how your queue is just sitting there casually going “yeah don’t mind me I’m just an extra 350 reviews coming at once”

Hope you can pull through this!!

4 Likes

thanks - although right now it’s not that big of a deal, cause i’m reordering reviews by level and i’m just breezing through the now unburned items of the first 7 or so levels. serves as a great reminder of the basics and it’s just much more fun reviewing hundreds of items and coming away with ~90% scores instead of steadily thinking “have i really ever seen this kanji before?!” :laughing:

It’s just getting worse and worse. I think I’m being abandoned.

7 Likes

It’s the calm before the storm. You should get ready.

3 Likes

7 Likes

THIS. IS. WANIKANI!!! 300 correct items in a row, then finally got tripped up by a brain fart / typo :rofl: context: only items from the first couple of levels (reordered), so as a lvl19 it’s not that impressive but still nice to see :smile:

5 Likes

Didn’t do well on this one. Sometimes I just can’t remember however hard I try. Luckily SRS as a system itself is good for making you remember stuff.

1 Like

your first burns ever at level 24?

2 Likes