Wanikani screenshots šŸ“ø

2017-10-24 22_07_40-WaniKani _ Dashboard

Iā€™m (hopefully) going to burn my first items on my first day in Tokyo. This milestone makes me so happy!!! Woop woop! Bring on those long forgotten radicals!!!

4 Likes

I got my first burns today!

7 Likes

Ive seen this a bunch now, whats the script that made the lvl ratios like that? like the 239/321 in guru

You burned the stick! Hope you did so in a safe environment, or else it may actually be a fire hazardā€¦

Sorry

2 Likes

Iā€™m very grateful for you to give me an opportunity to catch up :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
2 Likes

@jprspereira I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be able to keep the same pace anymore, lifeā€™s getting in the way. Iā€™m still shooting for 30 at the end of the year, but after that I do plan to slow down a bit. The way things are now, if I go fast Iā€™ll have no time to do any Japanese outside of WK, and at this point I should be reading more than I am. Iā€™ll still meet you at 60 in about a year, I suppose.

Yeah, I totally agree with you. At level 20, I donā€™t have that many problems with Kanji as I used to. Knowing 1000 Kanji at level 30 seems like a good enough place to be :slight_smile: Honestly, Iā€™m only intending to finish WK in around a year total as a matter of ego :man_shrugging:

Definitely want to see us both at level 60 though :slight_smile: Hope everything thatā€™s going on in your life goes well!

3 Likes

This one. Itā€™s pretty useful.

2 Likes

One husband many wives :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Just burned my first items :tada::confetti_ball:

happydance :grin:

11 Likes

Itā€™s been one of those morningsā€¦ :sleepy::sweat_smile:

*hay fever

11 Likes

50 AM

I think Iā€™ll get around to the level 15 radicals in about 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Just remember the word ā€œterraā€ is in there to figure out which letter to double.

1 Like

I took a screenshot but canā€™t figure out how to upload it on the mobile app. spoiler alert-
1000+ reviews!
procrastinationā€¦ not even once. I blame @jprspereira

3 Likes

Donā€™t be like thatā€¦ :sob:

Are you back though? :star_struck:

1 Like

悂恆ē”Ÿć˜ć‚ƒćŖ恄ā€¦

ćŖć¾

2 Likes

hehehe

8 Likes

Wanikani asks you for 90% and you give him 91%.

4 Likes

So much for that typo protectionā€¦

1 Like