Wanikani screenshots šŸ“ø

I will review 3-60-5. Promise.

2 Likes

My perfectly good answer shamelessly rejectedā€¦

4 Likes

Peak Enlightenment.
Enlightened

12 Likes

For the first time since Dec 23, 2019, and almost 3 months after reaching level 60,
I will have less than 100 reviews tomorrow.
I had expected the daily reviews to fall more quickly after level 60. In the last two months I have had between 100 and 200 reviews/day.

8 Likes

Whatā€™s going on here? :face_with_monocle:

some answers are actively blacklisted, because they are similar to the real meaning but arenā€™t the same thing. ä»£ć‚ć‚Š isnā€™t the act of substitution but refers to a thing that serves as a substitute; a replacement; a proxy (or ā€œsubstitutingā€ as a 恮-adjective).

in contrast to the actual ā€œsubstitutionā€, which is taught separately as 代ē”Ø.

1 Like

Just reached level 3. I wonder if the WaniKani method works for everyone with enough willpower or if itā€™s something that only works for people with certain mental proclivities.

I say this cause Iā€™m surprised I was able to learn so many vocabs and kanji in such a short period of time. I didnā€™t know I had it in me lol

Now itā€™s time to open up the wallet :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Oh I thought they could mean the same thing. Thanks!

1 Like

I can at least assure you that if you wanna continue at that speed youā€™re gonna need ALL the willpowerā€¦

2 Likes

I know this is an old reply but, what addon is that?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Nooo!! I will save all the durtles!

1 Like

Good thinking. Then weā€™ll have enough for soup later

5 Likes

Oh, sweet summer child. The durtlesā€¦ are destined to burn, and the more you try to save them, the more you will end up burning :cry:

3 Likes

you can finish level 3 before paying ^^

i donā€™t know if WK works for everybody. but for a project like ours (learning 2000 kanji/2000 rather abstract items) flashcards, good mnemonics and an SRS system is probably just about the best way to go ^^

2 Likes

Yes, thank you autocorrect, that is exactly what I was trying to write. I definitely didnā€™t want it to say complex. :confused:

7 Likes

I just started burning today!!! Yeeeeee!!! This is my first post, soā€¦ sorry if wrong thread! :slight_smile:

Really loving everything so far! Iā€™m on level 17, so what do you guys think of my numbers? Balanced?

10 Likes

a little heavy on the apprentice side - thatā€™s quite a lot of daily reviews. Advice is usually to review for a few days without new lessons to get it down a little. Of course if you donā€™t mind that amount of daily reviews, all looks fine. Congrats on the first burns!

Common advice around here is to stop doing lessons strategically in order to keep less than 100 apprentice and less than 400 guru. Helps prevent burnout and rage quits for a certain kind of person.

Itā€™s your first post, soā€¦ Welcome to the club!
Congratulations on Burning!

:eyes: I see wanikani app. I need wanikani app. Where wanikani app?

1 Like