Wanikani screenshots 📸

Oh god I’ve learned the hard way what happens when you forget about Vacation Mode…
13%20AM

4 Likes

Boom.

Normally at least one brain fart or typo, but not today sir!

(I do the double ‘n’ thing on meanings a lot too, mostly on words like 阪神 or 関西 where the meaning is the same as the reading because it’s a title…)

9 Likes

Not wanikani related, just wani related…

21 Likes

Somebody decided to make the logo on the forums smaller or is it only me?

8 Likes

So I’ve been on level 26 for a really long time… lol
For anyone who’s wondering why I was on level 9 for a long time…
I used to be at level 40something but I decided that I forgot a lot
so I told them to reset me.

Hope you enjoy seeing how long I’ve been here lol

4 Likes

There might be a bug in the browser or the CSS rules because I can see the skewed logo.

1 Like

Mm, mine looks like this:

3 Likes

I see, i read your post yes, it looks like the one @lollipophuho has, right?

Well, maybe it has something to do with the browser.
I’m using chrome, and u guys?

I’m getting the new smaller on on my laptop, and the distorted one on mobile. Started some time yesterday.

Oh, ok

When you scroll down on any topic it is displayed like that to show in the right side the name of the topic.

Alright then, so it’s a mobile thing

Ahm, @viet Hi, sorry to bother you, think we found sort of a bug here.

I’m using chrome and It might be a discourse bug. Firefox (mobile, android) displays skewed logo too.

1 Like

I am able to reproduce this. Discourse must have pushed out an update which broke our override. Will take a look at this tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know.

5 Likes

I looked at the css with the browser inspector and the logo width is 215.7962%

Wow, are you…

Are you working right now?

1 Like

Mine happens in Firefox and chrome on mobile; only when scrolling down but when I scroll up it reverts to normal. It blocks my access to the navigation menu so it is quite annoying. I figured someone would have reported it but yeah it’s been like this for a day or two.

1 Like

Should be all fixed up. Let me know if you’re still seeing the issue and I’ll keep poking at it.

2 Likes

seems fine now

Yep, it‘s working for me! Had the same issue.
Thanks! :durtle_noice:

On the other hand, now it looks like this. As you can see, the blue icon on the right telling me I’ve got messages vanishes into the nothingness beyond the phone…

Aaand fixed. (There’s a different image for the header for the dark theme, but we only need it for the desktop version. The sizing was pushing things over…)

1 Like