Wanikani screenshots 📸

I’m happy with 80%! haha

i stopped just short of 200 reviews because i should be going

Sobbing?! Not if my eloquently descriptive opinions on food and drink have anything to say about it.

I haven’t left since I tried those fluffy pancakes with chocolate and can’t go back to america where they don’t exist. You just havent seen me around because I haven’t left this Hoshino’s coffee in 4 weeks.

procrastinated for 2 days or so and still got pretty good results. Pretty proud

of the result, not the procrastination

:slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

That was me rolling with joy on the floor

Y?

Because golden!!!

zoomed out on ultimate timeline to realize i’m slowly heading towards GOLD MOUNTAIN :smile:

Indeed. I always recommend people to go by WK level since by principle, the SRS levels of those items will mostly be the same. However, by SRS level would work much better.

Wanikani Reorder Ultimate [old version, not working]

Not the first thing I thought of when I saw the transliteration!

なに?

I FINALLY finished my reviews for the first time in a long time…
only for this crap to happen
i suppose it’s only 6

Careful! The melon is watching us!

Level 4 radical,
Level 4 Kanji,
Level 30 Vocab,
WaniKani Logic in a Turtle Shell.

何??!?!
FOR A BURN REVIEW!?!?
I’M AN IDIOT!

I’m so glad I had added that synonym.
And you should too. Do it now.

precisely because of that scenario i added synonyms to all radicals that are also kanji themselves.

@Naphthelene @shikaji Exactly what happened with “toe”. Eventually renamed it to “to”. Now all I type is “toe”.

welcome-back

… welcome back from vacation mode!

Happened upon this - not sure how it’s triggered.
I was resurrecting a few items in a row and it showed up in place of the “X has been resurrected!” message.

When you request a page or action that doesn’t exist, or that you’re not allowed to see/do, you get redirected to the homepage, and that message comes up. Think of it as a catch-all error message.

Gotcha. It’s one of few catch-all error messages I’ve seen that manages to be so soothing.

The dangers taking a break for awhile: