Wanikani screenshots 📸

I do, I promise! This never happens! Usually things are offset, or I accidentally get a guru+ one wrong…

When WK is teaching you what you’re being taught

7 Likes

Oh, same. My brain is never ever going to associate “fame” with those two kanji meanings.

2 Likes

役に立つ例文だよね。:disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

What’s the userscript for the intonation and pitch pattern below the vocabulary reading?

Literally the 2nd post in search. You just had to search for the word “pitch”.

1 Like

Thanks!

I was searching for “intonation” and tried to find it in the Great List of Apps, but couldn’t find it.
Should have tried “pitch” as well.

1 Like

close enough

4 Likes

Interesting…

ice_screenshot_20180220-235905%20(2)

w-what?!

4 Likes

welcome to the dark side

2 Likes

I was just thinking “judgment”? Gah.

My brother happened to be around when I was studying it and he thought it was an interestingly negative interpretation of the word fame, but that obviously wasn’t enough to remember.

WAIT - bookmarks? what? :laughing:

I really need to slow down and read everything in posts, I thought it was the maximum likes message

3 Likes

I had no idea there was a limit to the number of bookmarks too! まさか!

4 Likes

I just read about it, and apparently there’s a limit of 50/day on Discourse! 面白いね

2 Likes

That is a TON of bookmarks…I wonder how one manages to bookmark that many things in one day…:thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah @baka-cat what are you up to :eyes:

:laughing:

3 Likes

d-dont ask me how!

Basically, I was lurking around here and there in the grammar threads…and found a ton of stuff that I wanted to refer back to in the future

5 Likes

Ngl… you hurt my feelings this time WK

4 Likes

Level 15 is a friggin tease. Guruing all in the first set of kanji leaves you ONE guru’d kanji short of leveling up.

Just wait until you reach 60. No matter how many kanji you guru you’ll never level up. It gave me nightmares so I had to reset

16 Likes