Wanikani saying my last session activity in lessons was "about an hour ago" even though i haven't done any lessons in a few days

So basically, every single time I go to the lessons tab, it says my last session activity was around an hour ago even though I only did one lesson when I had just created my account, which was a few days ago…

and yeees, I have done the reviews…

Is your concern that youre not getting lessons?

Edit: I think it saids that for everybody.

Mine says the same thing even though I haven’t done lessons in over 24 hours. That’s interesting. Maybe it’s not referring to doing lessons an hour ago, but just being active?

1 Like

i know about wanikani’s system and that you’re not supposed to get many lessons, but its been 4 or 5 days and I haven’t been able to do any new lessons despite doing reviews, but it’s not my main concern.

1 Like

Have you been getting everything correct? Level 1 should give you more lesson sooner than 4-5 days.

You can try reading this guide while you wait:
https://community.wanikani.com/t/my-journey-of-368-days-the-ultimate-guide-for-wk/31318/2?u=sorar

While its written by someone that did everything really fast, its more about how you can better use WK’s system.

1 Like

Mine says the same thing and I haven’t done a lesson in months. I’m not even subscribed anymore :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Can confirm as well. That’s hilarious :rofl:

2 Likes

maybe its only like that when you have 0 lessons.

ty for your replies everyone, but I guess it’s still not completely clear why this exactly happens to so many people :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Because it’s a bug haha. It’s just visual though; it doesn’t really impact anything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.