Wanikani Reorder Ultimate

WaniKani feels awkward when I don’t have this script enabled. Thanks for continuing support/maintenance @rfindley, and @xMunch for creating it.

When I return to wanikani after a long absence, I much prefer doing reviews from oldest to newest. Hate doing them totally randomly.

The left scale is Reading first (tilt left) or Meaning first (tilt right). This is especially useful if you have 1x1 mode enabled, which pairs the Reading and Meaning questions back to back.

You probably only need to tip the left scale if you use 1x1 mode, though maybe some people find it useful without 1x1.

The right scale is Level first (tilt left) or Type first (tilt right). You definitely need to tilt this one, otherwise it ignores your settings in the middle, and your items will still be in random order.

If you tilt the right scale to the right (Type first), with the settings you described (7>6 & rad>kan>voc) you’ll get: Rad7, rad6, kan7, kan6, voc7, voc6

If you tilt the right scale to the left (Level first), you’ll get: rad7, kan7, voc7, rad6, kan6, voc6

Big thanks to you, now I think my reviewing routine will be better.

Haha, @rfindley Why can I move the sort levels checkbox and the reverse button like I can the level boxes?

Lol… asking the wrong person. I only added a few dozen lines to to original script.

Lately the reorder script does not seem to work in lessons. It loads and then nothing happens:

Any ideas?

same problem here, let me know if you find a solution
thx

What’s the best version to use for mobile + Violentmonkey? I had one kind of working (mostly broken but it did what i wanted it to do) on my old phone but I haven’t been able to find the same one since then.

@marikaefer @Mars15,
From a dozen or so posts above:

:point_right: [ v2.2.4 ]

This version was a patch I made to fix Reorder after some Wanikani changes. Note that it requires you to [install Open Framework] script. (Be sure to read the instructions if you don’t already have Open Framework installed)

Worked like a charm. Thank you so very much for all you do for this community!

@xMunch, I’m not sure if you’re still around maintaning this script. I just thought about suggesting something.

Big piles of reviews are a big problem and people have a hard time coming back.

I wonder if ordering by SRS level would ever be something to take into consideration. I believe it would help people with huge piles of reviews to get back, as they would be able to go level by level (SRS wise). If not, there’s always the ordering by WK levels so :slight_smile:

there is a script for that:

You and @Towe are beautiful human beings. I’ve been swamped with work recently, so it’s nice being able to target my apprentice level items and make sure that I can at least get to them even if I’m unable to address everything else in my queue.

How do I disable or uninstall this script? It won’t let me do my reviews. Thanks!

Well if it doesn’t let you do your reviews then something is definitely wrong, maybe you can provide a more detailed bug report so that people can figure out what’s wrong? Like are you getting an error message or is it crashing or…?

To disable a script you click the button of your script manager in the taskbar and then you can switch it off.

If I can find the button, I will disable it. I already sent a help message, and that’s how I know it is the script problem.

I installed version 2.1.0 for reviews.I’m using Chrome and now I can’t do my reviews. I can put the answer for the first one, but I can’t get to the next item.

This is what I get on the screen: WKU::Please Wait::Currently updating UID list… 100%
WKU::Please Wait::Currently updating UID list… 0%

Obviously, I don’t know what I’m doing. Can you help? Thanks.

Thank you! The directions for fixing my script problem was clear and easy, and better yet, it worked. Thank you!

I just installed the script, but nothing seems to have changed. Where would I go to reorder things etc.? I have installed other reorder scripts previously, but have since deactivated them to install this version. Thanks.
CG

You do it in reviews/lessons