Wanikani Reorder Ultimate [old version, not working]

Then I will put wanikani in vacation mode, cannot relearn the word from level 1 to 16 without it.
Anyway thank you.

For anyone wanting to try fixing xMunchxā€™s script (I donā€™t have time at the moment), I think the IDs can be removed from the script, and you can use APIv2 to look up the level of each item. As best I can tell, thatā€™s all heā€™s using it for.

Yep. ID was only for level.

Ahh, k.
Are you still supporting this script, btw?

I may come back and do something later, but I have no plans to update it currently.

So IS it currently working? I was gonna try to reorder my coming lessons so I only get my vocab (and save my new radicals for last) but I tried it and I couldnā€™t see any way to do the reordering. That little panel didnā€™t show up anywhere?

Works fine for me as long as I use the force reorder button

Iā€™m guessing as long as you donā€™t sort by level, you may be okay.

Sorting by level works fine for me.

^^^ Just donā€™t clear your localStorage, because it will lose the level info, and it wonā€™t be able to retrieve it again, which is what people are experiencing.

2 Likes

I have no idea how to do it roflā€¦

Even If I donā€™t clear the ā€œlocalstorageā€ it does not work, any idea ? how to reset ?

Yeah, but I donā€™t have any buttons even. I couldnā€™t find the panel with the stuff after I installed it.

I believe it auto clears when it finds an id it doesnā€™t know.

As much as I know moaning about it wonā€™t make any difference, I really loved this script, and whoever makes it work again will get all my likes.

Thatā€™s a pretty low-effort post, man.

If you read some replies here you will find that it does not work. If your cache is deleted or you install the script on a new computer, you will not be able to sort by level any more. Whether or not you consider that working, I will leave up to you. I donā€™t.

Maybe iā€™m missing something, but can you make a sort for SRS levels? I think that would be helpful too.

Does this script have a github? Iā€™d help contribute a fix if the source was available.

1 Like

Youā€™re not missing anything; it doesnā€™t support it.
xMunch has said before that heā€™s not interested in implementing a sort by SRS level. Of course, that doesnā€™t stop anyone else from implementing their own sort.

1 Like

As far as Iā€™m aware, it only exists as a gist currently, so you canā€™t do pull requests against it. But if your changes are clean, you could always msg xMunch with your changes, and see if heā€™s interested in integrating themā€¦

I keep getting an error message saying updating UIDā€™s and finally a message that it cannot update UIDā€™s and to lodge a complaint here:

So here I am. Complainingā€¦ I guess. Tho since Iā€™m not exactly sure whatā€™s broken, iā€™m not really sure what it is Iā€™m complaining about :slight_smile: