Wanikani Reorder Ultimate [old version, not working]

xMunch said...
sglinert said... Is there some way to move the panel? It's sitting right on my right arrow so I have to use the Enter key to progress. I'm used to clicking with the mouse. Otherwise, terrific!
 Don't let your queue get backed up :P.  j/k.

I'm not really sure what to tell you =/.  #EnterIsMasterRace
 Not all the new levels even fit on my panel. It only goes up to level 31. I want to my most recent vocabulary first. That's how I reinforce the kanji.

My queue wasn't backed up. I was down to ten before the new update. Not sure what that has to do with it anyway.

Awesome! This one is better than any of the other reorder plugins. Works smoother AND has more options. Absolutely great! Thanks a lot, mate!

ShotgunLagoon said... first you need to install tampermonkey which you can get here, then click on the link that xMunch has on his original post and click install.
 It works!! Thank you for the help!! (´⌣`ʃƪ) 

EDIT!
Just tried it and it works fantastic! Thanks for the hard work xMunch!!
xMunch said...
 I'm guessing you were both doing the new lessons.  The list I had with the UIDs had to be updated with the new items that were added in Today's update.  It should all be fine now :).
 *Checks* Nope, sorry. Still looks like what DeviMevi posted.
JoshuaJSlone said...
xMunch said...
 I'm guessing you were both doing the new lessons.  The list I had with the UIDs had to be updated with the new items that were added in Today's update.  It should all be fine now :).
 *Checks* Nope, sorry. Still looks like what DeviMevi posted.
 Make sure the script is updated(Should be 1.04).  I think you could update it by clicking the link again... I'm not sure how greasemonkey works...

Can you develop it so that you can do meanings and readings back to back? For some reason I feel like it’s holding more than 10 in the queue at any time.

ashleybotts said... Can you develop it so that you can do meanings and readings back to back? For some reason I feel like it's holding more than 10 in the queue at any time.
Make sure you're using the most up to date version(1.04).  As of v1.03 it shouldn't use more than 10 items.  I could make it an option to do back to back though.

I would also prefer back-to-back reviews…been using that mode in another script for awhile and I dig it.

kairu said... I would also prefer back-to-back reviews...been using that mode in another script for awhile and I dig it.
 Okay.  I'll put that in later today.

EDIT:  My bad...  Added this like 5 hours ago and forgot to update it.  [v1.05] has this feature now.

Is there a trick to getting it to work on lessons?

I am several levels (like 5) behind on my vocab and it would be nice to see them in the intended order. I tried it in both Chrome and Firefox.

mikemiller929 said... Is there a trick to getting it to work on lessons?

I am several levels (like 5) behind on my vocab and it would be nice to see them in the intended order. I tried it in both Chrome and Firefox.
 What is not working about it?  Make sure you're using the most up to date version.

@mikemiller929
for me it tends to work if i turn off both options and then turn them on again and then click force reorder. try that.

ShotgunLagoon said... @mikemiller929
for me it tends to work if i turn off both options and then turn them on again and then click force reorder. try that.
 I think the options aren't even loading for him.  Maybe increasing the delay on the timeout...

It doesn’t seem to activate at all on the lessons… Not sure how else to describe it.

It doesn’t seem to activate at all on the lessons… Not sure how else to describe it. I am using 1.05

Edit: Apparently when the forum doesn’t change pages you shouldn’t click “let your voice be heard” again…

Increase the timeout - on my side? or for the code in general?

mikemiller929 said... It doesn't seem to activate at all on the lessons... Not sure how else to describe it. I am using 1.05
 Click the link again and update the the latest version (1.06).  I just made a change so it won't run the setup until after the loading screen is hidden.
xMunch said...
mikemiller929 said... It doesn't seem to activate at all on the lessons... Not sure how else to describe it. I am using 1.05
 Click the link again and update the the latest version (1.06).  I just made a change so it won't run the setup until after the loading screen is hidden.
Edit (to get out of the quote)
BOOM! :D
That is the first time it has loaded for me on the lessons page (reviews has worked 80+% of the time, but it does take a couple of reloads sometimes).

mikemiller929 said...
xMunch said...
That is the first time it has loaded for me on the lessons page (reviews has worked 80+% of the time, but it does take a couple of reloads sometimes).

:) Now you shouldn't have to reload it to get the UI to load(Unless you remove items from review and it loads them after you finish the last review or you got one of the bad updates I pushed after I told you to click the link).
xMunch said...
mikemiller929 said...
xMunch said...

:) Now you shouldn't have to reload it to get the UI to load(Unless you remove items from review and it loads them after you finish the last review or you got one of the bad updates I pushed after I told you to click the link).
 Haha awesome. Thanks for the help, and for this script!

I will just re-install it once more to make sure it is good. :)

I don’t know if anyone else is having this experience but if I leave my comp for a bit and my reviews time out, when I try to reload the page this script doesn’t work with it.  Running it on chrome, have latest version installed.  If I close chrome completely it will pop back up like normal, but it wont if I just close the tab and try it that way.