Wanikani Reorder Ultimate [old version, not working]

xMunch said...
 1.09 still uses http:// instead of https:// though I'm unsure if that's what it's making it fail.

I'm thinking it was because in my random method it was trying to divide by 0.  Update it again and try that.
It's always fun to divide by 0. Yes fixed. Thanks. 

Just to show what it looks like when you have reviews of many levels

Would be nice if it would become wider if there are too many levels. Or if you could even resize the window and get scrollbars if it was to big. Being able to move it around could also be nice.

nibarius said... Just to show what it looks like when you have reviews of many levels

Would be nice if it would become wider if there are too many levels. Or if you could even resize the window and get scrollbars if it was to big. Being able to move it around could also be nice.

Just minimize it after you're done using it for reordering.

I did that on this review batch, but it’s also nice to see how the levels disappear one by one as you finish your reviews. It feels like much more obvious progress than the normal progress bar. Right now I actually mostly use the script to see the levels and not do actual reordering :slight_smile:

nibarius said... I did that on this review batch, but it's also nice to see how the levels disappear one by one as you finish your reviews. It feels like much more obvious progress than the normal progress bar. Right now I actually mostly use the script to see the levels and not do actual reordering :)
If you have the list partially hidden behind a scroll you aren't going to see all disappear 
nibarius said... I did that on this review batch, but it's also nice to see how the levels disappear one by one as you finish your reviews. It feels like much more obvious progress than the normal progress bar. Right now I actually mostly use the script to see the levels and not do actual reordering :)
 ... How about putting it under the information, like so:

Just to get this out of the way… No, it will not block the item information, it appears under that block.

xMunch said...

Just to get this out of the way… No, it will not block the item information, it appears under that block.

Wouldn’t it get in the way of other scripts like the anki mode or override which have buttons placed on the bottom of the page?
dothack said...
xMunch said...

Just to get this out of the way... No, it will not block the item information, it appears under that block.

Wouldn’t it get in the way of other scripts like the anki mode or override which have buttons placed on the bottom of the page?
 That is not likely. 

That was much better. I just notice that the script was updated when I did my reviews a while ago and I really like the new positioning.

Not sure what is up but this doesn’t seem to be working at all for me with Firefox while using greasemonkey. Whenever I begin a review session I click the force reorder button to have the script start working. 
If I have both options checked I am given a vocabulary item first even though the review order should be Kanji first then vocabulary.  If I have only sort types checked I receive a Kanji, however when I enter my answer the next item to appear is a vocabulary though there are still Kanji to be reviewed.
If I have only the sort levels checked a similar thing happens, where in the first item is the appropriate level according to sorting, but the next item is out of level.  The 1x1 option has never worked.

Though it works fine within chrome while using tampermonkey. Though there is a large lag between finishing the reviews and receiving the review wrap-up screen.

I tried it on firefox again on my home computer, not my work computer, and all seems to work fine. Something is up with my work computer…

Pretty nice, I will probably love it even more in higher levels, but at 3 it’s still a nice way to order the reviews

This doesn’t seem to work for me.
I can exclude levels and types, but the reordering doesn’t seem to have any effect.
If the 1x1 mode is supposed to order the meaning and reading question together, it’s not working too.

I’m on Firefox with Greasemonkey.
It also seems to put every object into the active review queue or extending that 10 items limit. (Which would be a nice feature)

One thing I would like to see added is the option to see how many items there are for each level like “Level13 (53)”

it’s working fine on chrome with tampermonkey. i have to click force reorder to make it start working, but that’s it. 

The new WK update confuses the plugin :frowning: All the new words come in as Undefined! Can you fix?

Darky1 said... This doesn't seem to work for me.
I can exclude levels and types, but the reordering doesn't seem to have any effect.
If the 1x1 mode is supposed to order the meaning and reading question together, it's not working too.

I'm on Firefox with Greasemonkey.
It also seems to put every object into the active review queue or extending that 10 items limit. (Which would be a nice feature)

One thing I would like to see added is the option to see how many items there are for each level like "Level13 (53)"
 I have the same problem, I installed wanikani review order from alucardeck and they work fine together. Although it'd be much better if I had only to install one script...

I also confirm the undefined item bug from the recent wanikani update.

I’m not a subscribed member of the site so I can’t crawl the levels for the item UIDs.  Here is the code I used to crawl for UIDs.
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/xMunch/fa1e410c4abe3d72ae0b/raw/1b9314000571348a2f0eab0020cd4cdd46d10ed1/
If someone could run this code and post the data it prints out on a pastie or pastebin link I’ll update it for all members.

Answering other posts

Not sure why it wouldn’t be working on firefox… I don’t really use it, I don’t care for it, sorry, but that’s how it is.

1x1 mode seemed to work fine for me.  You might have to answer the first question for it to kick in.

I want to use this. I really do.
But I have no idea how to. uses chrome

Mikki said... I want to use this. I really do.
But I have no idea how to. *uses chrome*
 Install Tampermonkey (http://tampermonkey.net/). Just click on Tampermonker Stable and Add.

Enter in this link: https://gist.github.com/xMunch/6beafa1a79a77386cd92/raw/WKU.user.js and click on the Install button. Reload this page. :D

tutorial on userscripts: /t/How-to-Install-Userscripts/8319/1