Wanikani Reorder Ultimate [old version, not working]

Put weight on reading on the scales and you’re set.

Would that involve putting a + somewhere? As said, I don’t really know anything about scripts.

This is the only part that mentions meanings and readings:

var rad = 1;
var kan = 2;
var voc = 3;
var reviewset = {
    queue: ‘reviewQueue’,
    active: ‘activeQueue’,
    updateVisual: function() {
        var item = .jStorage.get(dataset.active)[0];<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; if (item.rad) {<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; .jStorage.set(‘questionType’, ‘meaning’);
        } else {
            var itemData = .jStorage.get(toUID(item));<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; if (itemData &amp;&amp; (itemData.mc || itemData.rc)) {<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; .jStorage.set(‘questionType’, (itemData.mc ? ‘meaning’ : ‘reading’ ));
            } else {
                .jStorage.set('questionType', (oldRandom() &gt; 0.5 ? 'meaning' : 'reading'));<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; }<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; }<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; .jStorage.set(‘currentItem’, item);
    }
};

Originally it had ‘reading’ listed first, but I swapped them around, hoping that would work.

Do you have the second version? See the first post for download and there’s second version which was for a long time a beta. And under that you have a visual guide under a link. Tick 1x1 mode and click on the left scale to the left. You might need to click reorder after that.

Ah cool! No, I was still using the original version. Thanks for that! :slight_smile:

Got this while using the Tampermonkey app for android tablet. couldn’t use the script at all. crashed right in the beginning.

TypeError: Object # has no method ‘debug’
TypeError: Object # has no method ‘debug’ at Object.utilities.log (eval at (eval at (unknown source)), :631:11) at Object.setup.init (eval at (eval at(unknown source)), :151:14) at HTMLDivElement.eval (eval at (eval at (unknown source)), :689:8) at HTMLDivElement.G.event.dispatch (https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:15:4846) at HTMLDivElement.o.handle.s (https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:15:775) at Object.G.event.trigger (https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:15:3363) at HTMLDivElement.(https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:15:11204) at Function.G.extend.each (https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:14:14386) at G.fn.G.each (https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:14:11105) at G.fn.extend.trigger (https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:15:11180)

Logs:
WKU Init()

rman said... Got this while using the Tampermonkey app for android tablet. couldn't use the script at all. crashed right in the beginning.

TypeError: Object # has no method 'debug'
TypeError: Object # has no method 'debug' at Object.utilities.log (eval at (eval at (unknown source)), :631:11) at Object.setup.init (eval at (eval at(unknown source)), :151:14) at HTMLDivElement.eval (eval at (eval at (unknown source)), :689:8) at HTMLDivElement.G.event.dispatch (https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:15:4846) at HTMLDivElement.o.handle.s (https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:15:775) at Object.G.event.trigger (https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:15:3363) at HTMLDivElement.(https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:15:11204) at Function.G.extend.each (https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:14:14386) at G.fn.G.each (https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:14:11105) at G.fn.extend.trigger (https://cdn.wanikani.com/assets/v03/lesson/application-79c0584f6d44d63eb3cfacf0d8d93d89.js:15:11180)

Logs:
WKU Init()
 The script was never intended for use on a tablet.  I would have to rewrite the script to get it to work and I'm not doing that.
mahum said...
EskimoJo said...
mahum said... You know what I think would be interesting in the reorder script? You know where it shows all the levels that you're going to do reviews of? If those boxes showed how many are in the level. 

Ex: You have reviews from level 29, 30, 31
Then in the box it would show like 20,10,10, respectively, and the total number of reviews you have to do is 40 (which shows in the top right corner anyway)

That way as you do them, you can see if you're almost done with all the stuff for the level. 
That's exactly what happens if you hover your cursor over the box. 

Also, yes you can reorder lessons by level. This is what I do whenever I have a vocab backlog. The gifs in the OP show things being reordered by level. I;m very confused...
What??! It does?!?! 
Hmm? 
Well it can reorder by level, or type though... is what I said the thing confusing you? 
Sorry for late reply. Only the first sentence of my post was for you.
The rest was for AnimeCanuck who was asking if lessons could be reordered by unlock date. I said yes, you can reorder by level, which I now accept isn't the exact same thing...

The script isn’t working anymore! I went to reinstall it and I couldn’t

i reuploaded it: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/16581-wanikani-reorder-ultimate-2-beta

Just started having problems with this myself.  Anyway, the re-uploaded copy also doesn’t work (for me).  The script tries to fetch an external HTML document for its UI (https://gist.githubusercontent.com/xMunch/a448f5999a682f114d61/raw/UI.HTML), but it’s not able to get it due to a server error.  Unless someone happens to have a copy of that (and any other missing resources) handy that they could host somewhere, or OP fixes things, this might stay broken for a while.

OMG! What’s going on!?! It’s stopped working completely!?!?

An error has occurred within WaniKani Reorder Ultimate. Please post the error below on the forum thread.
/t/Wanikani-Reorder-Ultimate/8269/1

RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded at Object.utilities.newRandom [as randomB] (eval at (unknown source), :584:21) at Object.utilities.newRandom [as randomB] (eval at (unknown source), :602:51) at Object.utilities.newRandom [as randomB] (eval at (unknown source),:602:51) at Object.utilities.newRandom [as randomB] (eval at (unknown source), :602:51) at Object.utilities.newRandom [as randomB] (eval at (unknown source), :602:51) at Object.utilities.newRandom [as randomB] (eval at (unknown source), :602:51) at Object.utilities.newRandom [as randomB] (eval at (unknown source), :602:51) at Object.utilities.newRandom [as randomB] (eval at (unknown source), :602:51) at Object.utilities.newRandom [as randomB] (eval at (unknown source), :602:51) at Object.utilities.newRandom [as randomB] (eval at (unknown source),:602:51)

Logs:
WKU Init()
Checking for UID updates
Applying UID levels

The UI html seems to be working now.  Not sure about the rest, though I finally have some reviews coming in a few minutes.

So, I just had more reviews come up and the userscript’s working as expected.  The link in the OP is working again too.  

Investigating further, it looks like GitHub was having some server/networking issues earlier (since about three hours ago) so, since OP’s hosting the script and some of its resources with them, it was also affected by these problems.  Those issues seem to now be being resolved, so the script should be back up and running as well, though it may or may not go down again until things are completely stabilized.

Not sure if PawaKurin’s problem could be a side-effect of these same issues or not.  I only suspect it because of the timing and the word choice of “stopped working” rather than “doesn’t work”.  Looks like it might be unconnected, though.  It looks like a recursion problem…

ShotgunLagoon said... i reuploaded it: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/16581-wanikani-reorder-ultimate-2-beta
The newest version, by the way:
https://gist.github.com/xMunch/6beafa1a79a77386cd92/raw/WKU.user.js

Just wanted to say thanks for this script - I’ve had to take a couple of months out, and this is helping me segregate reviews without having to have my account reset.

Turns out that learning for two months and then stopping for two months makes you terrible.

I like to keep my view when doing reviews as clean and simple as possible. Say, I have set the way I want thing to reorder through the code. Is there a way to keep it working without showing/loading all these settings below the input area?

What version of the script are you using? The most recent one
Were you using the script for lessons or reviews: reviews
What browser/operating system were you using? Mac Mavericks
What seems to be the problem? Ummm…see below
Steps to reproduce this: Do more reivews
Post your settings*:

This…
InternalError: too much recursion
utilities.newRandom@chrome://greasemonkey-modules/content/sandbox.js
->
file:///Users/Susan/Library/Application%20Support/Firefox/Profiles/oql4ws2w.default/gm_scripts/Wanikani_Reorder_Ultimate_2_BETA/WKU.user.js:593:3
->
file:///Users/Susan/Library/Application%20Support/Firefox/Profiles/oql4ws2w.default/gm_scripts/Wanikani_Reorder_Ultimate_2_BETA/WKU.user.js:593:39
->
file:///Users/Susan/Library/Application%20Support/Firefox/Profiles/oql4ws2w.default/gm_scripts/Wanikani_Reorder_Ultimate_2_BETA/WKU.user.js:593:39
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->
->

Logs:
WKU Init()
Checking for UID updates
Applying UID levels

I found a way to get used scripts on my Android Tablet!!! I had to download Habit Browser (Classic), and copy-paste code into a “new script” under advanced settings (that browser has way too many menu options). I have your script loading, and showing up, however it doesn’t appear to function. Neither does the other lesson reorder script I tried. (I like yours better, xMunch.)

I also copied rfindley’s WaniKani Timeline, and Dashboard Progress Plus, both of which work perfectly on the dashboard page. So I know I’ve got your script in the correct place to work, it’s enabled properly, etc. 

The issue is that the features can not seem to be interacted with. I can uncheck the two boxes for sort types or sort levels, however that is it. Clicking on Force Reorder does nothing, clicking on the Levels or Types in the scale does nothing, and no click+drag works to reorder the three types of items and/or remove them. (For some reason, levels did not show up, but the checkbox did. I know I still have around 20 vocab items from last level.)

You probably don’t care to fix something for so few people, but even if you put this low on your priority list or could give me a tip to fix it, (though I am no programmer) I would really appreciate it. Love your script on my PC. Sometimes, I am away from home, or just don’t want to get off the couch…

I am running Android 4.2.1 on a Cintiq Companion Hybrid.

Chrome is my primary browser, but I downloaded the weird “Habit Browser Classic” in order to find a way to install userscripts.

Sorry if this is obvious, I’m not super savvy when it comes to this stuff. Buuuut, can I use this to only reorder lessons (ie: radicals first, then kanji, then vocab) without altering the review order at all?

Yep, you can, and you can also do it the other way around and sort the reviews only.
But I wouldn’t recommend learning only Kanji and Radicals to progress faster, you won’t remember them as well that way, because the Vocab is missing.