Wanikani Reorder Ultimate [old version, not working]

Since this thread was in top posts, I went and checked out this script. I like it more than the other one I was using - "WaniKani Lesson Ordering II"
Thanks everyone! My WaniKani experience is even more customized now.

I’d been using this script to get the kanji and radicals out of the way but it’s gotten really buggy. Now if it’s turned on, whether the answer is correct/incorrect the bar just shakes. 

So, for example, I had the vocab word 靴 come up, but when I put くつ the bar shook, and then when it said to put in the meaning and I wrote ‘shoes’ it also shook. (I made sure that I wasn’t switching them or something). 

What version of the script are you using? Reoder 2
Were you using the script for lessons or reviews: reviews
What browser/operating system were you using? Chrome/Mac OS 10.11.1
What seems to be the problem? The bar shakes instead of just taking my answer. 

Steps to reproduce this:
Post your settings*:

I also tried deleting and re-installing. 

Edit: -_____- apparently it fixed itself. I had a window open where I was doing lessons (and the script was active) and once I got rid of the window it stopped bugging. 

mahum said... I'd been using this script to get the kanji and radicals out of the way but it's gotten really buggy. Now if it's turned on, whether the answer is correct/incorrect the bar just shakes. 

So, for example, I had the vocab word 靴 come up, but when I put くつ the bar shook, and then when it said to put in the meaning and I wrote 'shoes' it also shook. (I made sure that I wasn't switching them or something). 

What version of the script are you using? Reoder 2
Were you using the script for lessons or reviews: reviews
What browser/operating system were you using? Chrome/Mac OS 10.11.1
What seems to be the problem? The bar shakes instead of just taking my answer. 

Steps to reproduce this:
Post your settings*:

I also tried deleting and re-installing. 

Sometimes I’ve noticed that when you leave 2 windows open it messes with the script.  Lets say you started a review and you just forgot about it and opened another tab to start reviews it would do what you said every time.

Though, in this case I don’t believe that is the problem.  I don’t really know why else this would happen though.
xMunch said... Sometimes I've noticed that when you leave 2 windows open it messes with the script.  Lets say you started a review and you just forgot about it and opened another tab to start reviews it would do what you said every time.

Though, in this case I don't believe that is the problem.  I don't really know why else this would happen though.
If it happens again i'll let you know.  :]
Thanks for making the script. Sometimes I use it to do the reviews in level order so I can build up my enthusiasm for when I get to the newer material and get it all wrong. :P XD
mahum said...
xMunch said... Sometimes I've noticed that when you leave 2 windows open it messes with the script.  Lets say you started a review and you just forgot about it and opened another tab to start reviews it would do what you said every time.

Though, in this case I don't believe that is the problem.  I don't really know why else this would happen though.
Thanks for making the script. Sometimes I use it to do the reviews in level order so I can build up my enthusiasm for when I get to the newer material and get it all wrong. :P XD
 I believe it will always bug out when you have two windows open because they fight back and forth to set the question type[reading/meaning].
xMunch said...
mahum said...

I believe it will always bug out when you have two windows open because they fight back and forth to set the question type[reading/meaning].
I've never had two of the same type of window open. Right now it was one lessons window, one reviews.  
mahum said...
xMunch said...
mahum said...

I've never had two of the same type of window open. Right now it was one lessons window, one reviews.  
 Well, it may be both,  I've never had lessons and reviews up at the same time.  Just try not to have two sessions going at once.
xMunch said...
mahum said...
xMunch said...
mahum said...

Well, it may be both,  I've never had lessons and reviews up at the same time.  Just try not to have two sessions going at once.
Okies! Will do ~  

An update to my issue. I was using the old version 1 without realizing it. :stuck_out_tongue:

What do I have to edit to make the script start collapsed instead of expanded?

embe said... What do I have to edit to make the script start collapsed instead of expanded?Yo

Hmm... I guess where this line is

$('.icon-minus, .icon-plus').click(function() {
$('.ui, .ui-small').toggleClass('hidden');
});

You can just do...

$('.icon-minus, .icon-plus').click(function() {
$('.ui, .ui-small').toggleClass('hidden');
}).click();

And it should work.

Unfortunately nothing has changed.

Is there any way to pick items according to what date you unlocked them?

I’d like to get through my older vocabulary (same level) before learning my newer 46 vocabulary items.

EDIT: I mean specifically for lessons, here.

AnimeCanuck said... Is there any way to pick items according to what date you unlocked them?

I'd like to get through my older vocabulary (same level) before learning my newer 46 vocabulary items.

I think that would make the words too familiar date-wise. Like "Oh this looks similar to this other one I just learned, but it can't be that because I just learned it and this is studying older ones."
So you are unfairly eliminating "confusing" options in your head to make it easier.

Edit:
^^^^ Disregard above. You said just for lessons. Why does it matter though, in that case?
AnimeCanuck said... Is there any way to pick items according to what date you unlocked them?

I'd like to get through my older vocabulary (same level) before learning my newer 46 vocabulary items.

Not in the script, but I'm sure it's possible.
Yabba said...

I think that would make the words too familiar date-wise. Like "Oh this looks similar to this other one I just learned, but it can't be that because I just learned it and this is studying older ones."
So you are unfairly eliminating "confusing" options in your head to make it easier.

Edit:
^^^^ Disregard above. You said just for lessons. Why does it matter though, in that case?
 *shrugging* It was somewhat for that reason (or the opposite, really), but more so because I had looked ahead at my vocab before going to the lessons, and found most of them easy... Easier than the new ones (intuitive readings/meanings and/or some vocab I already knew). 

Might be a nice update when you feel like it... But it's not essential, I guess. I'd love that, because then I could learn related terms at the same  time, to compare and contrast them better.

You know what I think would be interesting in the reorder script? You know where it shows all the levels that you’re going to do reviews of? If those boxes showed how many are in the level. 

Ex: You have reviews from level 29, 30, 31
Then in the box it would show like 20,10,10, respectively, and the total number of reviews you have to do is 40 (which shows in the top right corner anyway)

That way as you do them, you can see if you’re almost done with all the stuff for the level. 

mahum said... You know what I think would be interesting in the reorder script? You know where it shows all the levels that you're going to do reviews of? If those boxes showed how many are in the level. 

Then in the box it would show like 20,10,10, respectively, and the total number of reviews you have to do is 40 (which shows in the top right corner anyway)

That way as you do them, you can see if you're almost done with all the stuff for the level. 
That's exactly what happens if you hover your cursor over the box. 

Also, yes you can reorder lessons by level. This is what I do whenever I have a vocab backlog. The gifs in the OP show things being reordered by level. I;m very confused...
EskimoJo said...
mahum said... You know what I think would be interesting in the reorder script? You know where it shows all the levels that you're going to do reviews of? If those boxes showed how many are in the level. 

That way as you do them, you can see if you're almost done with all the stuff for the level. 
That's exactly what happens if you hover your cursor over the box. 

Also, yes you can reorder lessons by level. This is what I do whenever I have a vocab backlog. The gifs in the OP show things being reordered by level. I;m very confused...
What??! It does?!?! 
Hmm? 
Well it can reorder by level, or type though... is what I said the thing confusing you? 

Is there any way to make this userscript ask for Readings first, then Meanings?

I tried editing the script and reversing the order they were written in, but I know jack about scripts, so figured it wouldn’t work.