Wanikani Reorder Ultimate [old version, not working]

dothack said...
xMunch said...
dothack said...

ashleybotts said... OH NO!!! The Wrap up feature is dead. Can you fix that? It says "wrap up: (all item 108 items)"
I'm unsure what that is :o
 The clock button during reviews, that makes you avoid appear new items and counts from 10 to 0.
 I've never even used that function...  I still don't understand what the function does.
Quoting from /t/WK-Updates-December-13-2013/4049/1

• Added a "Wrap Up" button in Reviews. If you want to stop doing your reviews, but complete your current batch, click the button.    This is useful if you have half-answered items that you want to complete before quiting. "Wrap-up" will activate and a counter of the current number of items in your batch left for completion will show. Get to 0 to complete the Review session.

Okay...  I see the problem...  Though, I can't do anything about it.  The way I have the script setup I add everything into the activeQueue because I can't control what gets added from the full reviewQueue, and if I don't do this random items will be thrown into the activeQueue...  Basically making the script pointless because it won't be sorted how you want it.  If you want to do something similar to that just remove the items you aren't working on and work with those until you finish.  Other than that I'm not sure what to tell you guys =/.