WaniKani New Audio Update: Part 1

You’re okay with シュワちゃん mangling another language besides English? :rofl:

1 Like

Oh… I think I remember hearing about that, now… (Alternate timeline/choice is not the same as the characters actually experiencing a parallel dimension… *sigh*)

I think I heard about that a while back, and thought it was an OVA/movie… I still haven’t seen it though, so great reminder!

Everyone keeps mentioning Steins:Gate… I watched about 4 episodes a few years ago but dropped it. Maybe I really should get back into it, with the high praise and all.

1 Like

Can you please release it as a userscript? I like getting regular updates but I’m annoyed by the fact that I can’t hide those announcements on my dashboard after I read them. Besides I’ve been regular, it means, I often come to this forum, so I must know those announcements. I just want to do my reviews and lessons.

1 Like

It’s a brain bender for sure. And they do a lot of that screaming face exploding stuff from what I remember. The store is awesome though.

I actually made a script like this for myself a good while ago, and never published it. The script adds a button to dismiss the alert.

4 Likes

Heh, I still haven’t accepted the new Terms of Services so my dashboard right now is very bright pink

3 Likes

There is a film that is a direct follow-up to the events of Steins;Gate, though I haven’t seen it yet. Funimation has it online, but it’s for paid subscribers only and I can’t afford another subscription. :cry:

(Apologies to everyone for being off-topic again!)

1 Like

Yeah, totes! :+1:

1 Like

Nice, I’m switching over to your version, I was not fancy enough to add a dismiss button.
:+1:

Too much bright pink hurts my eyes but nothing can phase Pope Cage.

2 Likes

早い。 I’m still on my iPad. I’ll probably be able to come back to my computer and test the script in about 48h from now.

Why not? :slightly_frowning_face:

Because WK doesn’t pay people in cocaine

3 Likes

IDK what that means, but OK! :confused:

1 Like

Well, you think Charlie Sheen’s favourite drug was Tic-Tacs? :rofl:

2 Likes

I hope that’s the schmoyoho video.
… If it isn’t, it’s time to get it stuck in another generation’s head…

4 Likes

Let’s rename this thread “Charlie Sheen Appreciation Thread… Winning!” (if we get @anon20839864’s permission, that is)

3 Likes

I see you’re going to right every wrong.
You’re a total frickin’ rock star (from Mars).

:+1:

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ve just added it to my dashboard. :laughing: It’s working! Thank you! cc @irrelephant

3 Likes

Or regional pronunciations?

3 Likes