Wanikani memes

ahahah and you used my screenshot. Honestly, I just changed source html code number. As you probably know, picture changes according to amount of reviews. I think we need remaster of “2000 reviews” picture. We need a Hero. A lazy Hero who has an actual 2000 reviews queue

29 Likes

When they added the current buttons, there was a thread that made an attempt to collect all the variations (and calculate the cutoff points). I… can’t really think of the search terms I’d need to find it, though.

I have an actual 3784 review queue, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

21 Likes

3784 is also interesting. Can you send screenshot? Or try your best and make the number go 2000 (or even 0) I believe in you :grin:

13 Likes

You just need to change the class to say 1000 instead of whatever number you had and the CSS will change the image

63 Likes

59 Likes

Wow, you are a hacker hahaha. Thank you

8 Likes

I dont know I see this guy everywhere. Even on bunpro forums ahahaha. This guy is a legend for me and even though it’s kinda stupid but I always laugh after looking at 金玉 in his profile ahahhaha

116 Likes

@plantron :point_up:

26 Likes

And just like that, @plantron’s influence on posterity takes another leap forward!

17 Likes

@plantron is already a WK meme anyway.

Edit:

40 Likes

Could be better even!

Some writing on the wall?

29 Likes

Oh.My.Buddha… you are right…

15 Likes

Speaking of famous WKers, when @Kumirei likes a post of yours:

Edit: My dastardly scheme to get (what I think) is my second ever like from Kumirei worked!

97 Likes

Heck, imagine my surprise when this happened:

Yes I screenshoted it when it happened don’t judge me-

94 Likes

You fool! You were supposed to tag Koichi to get a second like out of it. You’ve squandered your chance!

31 Likes

Quick! make a meme!

May I suggest this: https://www.photopea.com/ for all of you editing pics. My colleague sent me the link today. Can’t believe I did not know about this…

11 Likes

Wow that looks complicated though. I usually use Kapwing for memes, since there is no watermark so long as you sign up. I assume they sell your data, but I’m assuming that companies already know my personal information and top tier memes.

12 Likes

I actually never knew that.

6 Likes

120 Likes

Just click on everything! I used to use photoshop a lot a long time ago and I learned by clicking furiously on all the icons and menu items! Not keen on sharing my personal info at all and also, I’m not an habitual memer lol. I had no idea they had sites for that!

3 Likes