Wanikani memes

OK well now I find a thread where everyone seems to already be in on whatever it is

6 Likes

How it feels after getting lifetime subscription
The deal is sealed…

49 Likes

Man, I know exactly how you feel. I found the B9 thread and asked if they’d mind telling me what’s going on, but those snobs just gave meaningless answers and made it very clear who was part of the cool kids’ club and who was not :cry:.
There is a thread though, that documented their descent into Durtle Heaven:

From what I could gather it was a riddle-game/scavenger hunt kind of thing (“ARG”) by Tofugu where people could win durtles, solve mysteries to get to new stages and at some point the official WaniKani iOS App should have been introduced.

9 Likes

i’m also not part of this cool kids’ club but i enjoy them remaining exclusive and weird. if they easily gave out their secret inner workings and language then suddenly everybody is a cool kid. hence, noone is. just appreciate the chaotic energy.

4 Likes

Ah, no, eGoooott most certainly has meaning. It’s it perhaps the least meaningless answer I could have given.

Unfortunately noone except Koichi knows what it is.

8 Likes

No, I was referring to answers like

and

It is an answer, yes, (with meaning, too) but oviously not able to explain anything to somebody who doesn’t already know what’s going on. Maybe the term “vacuous” would have been better fitting than “meaningless”.

1 Like

Meaningless answer: It’s an ARG by WK
Short answer: You found the summary thread already
Long answer: eGoooott

9 Likes

Dear Kumirei, I’ve actually read myself through a lot of threads today, all regarding the descent. And it seems to me, that not everything’s solved yet. The last thread I found was this one:

I was wondering if you could confirm this to be the latest thread or if there was a thread where people are farther along with the jiddles.

1 Like

That one did seem to pewter out, yes. We aren’t really sure whether it ended or not. There is another thing going on with crabigator.church, though

4 Likes

I don’t seem to understad. The thread I posted is the one about crabigator.church, is it not?

12 Likes

Since when are you level 16? Congrats.

2 Likes

Daily offerings of cat kibbles to the mighty crabigator got me to where I am today!

6 Likes

Oh, I didn’t actually look at the thread. I thought you were talking about the eGoooott puzzle. The church thing is still ongoing… But I’m not allowed to say anything more

6 Likes

You don’t have to. Thanks

2 Likes

Sadly new applications are not allowed at this point unless you are referred by a specific church member, but we don’t know how that works just yet. If we talk too much about the church bad things happen

3 Likes

But people did get confirmation that they were accepted? I couldn’t really tell just by reading the posts.

2 Likes

Oh yes! There are a decent number of church members! You can see some of our activities on our modern website

https://crabigator.church/international-art-show.html

5 Likes

I found that one. There’s even the membership trial page with the mebership overview. I meant did people get any confirmation emails giving new hints?

Oh, no. The confirmations were sent out by mail, and new hints have been found on the homepage

1 Like