Wanikani memes

Welp, that’s it, time to quit, the river pork has come

Edit: Haven’t been here in a while and now I see there’s been similar cases before. Stay strong, brothers and sisters, don’t unsubscribe just yet.

20 Likes
9 Likes

Yeah, that river pork managed to get quite controversial very very quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

84 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one

3 Likes

Literally never did this, don’t know why. :kissing:

1 Like

This was NOT a meta post? Lol it’s like winning the lottery without playing

Nah, it was; it’s just that I haven’t visited community for about a month or two and then I saw “河豚” pop up in my lessons and figured I’d be the wittiest of them all if I post it to memes.

Then scrolling up after posting I found at least two other identical jokes so it seems I was not the wittiest after all.

3 Likes

I believe beating the dead fugu is permitted here.

19 Likes

Now that’s witty.

1 Like

y-you’re witty! B-baka! (totally contradictory, I know, maybe that’s a form of meta too)

3 Likes

When you tell someone you’re learning Japanese so they say こんにちは even though its 7pm

43 Likes

sussy baka uwu

9 Likes

(゜o゜)\(-_-)

3 Likes

4 Likes

This gif is about me learning useless kanji trivia all day instead of studying actual japanese lol :')

but hey come on at least I know 黄 is (possibly, there is a debate) a deficient big bellied man laying on the ground being burned alive as a ritual to call for rain but don’t worry it’s used for yellow because it sounds the same as the word for yellow : )

IMG_20210818_134953

you cant make this shit up

11 Likes

Their sin is not saying お元気ですか? after that :wink:

5 Likes

Their sin is not listening to this song. They would know!

8 Likes

And now I’m back - level 1 - ready to procrastinate - LETS GO ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is so relatable to me, hahahah :sweat_smile: