Wanikani Lore and Culture Collection

Just saw this thread for the first time and decided to give it a read through, seeing as I don’t know anything about the lore, when suddenly :

@Kumirei is more powerful than I thought! :thinking:

serious

It’s under Userscripts > “Big Names”, I take it it’s just an indenting error? Or is this some other lore aspect I’m missing?

7 Likes

Those are my alts

15 Likes

You really have no idea…

2 Likes

Clearly, since any time before serving the Crabigator is irrelevant, you’re obviously six. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I just read a little bit but already find it great how it says it’s for those that know nothing and everything’s written in a way that you can only understand it, if you know about it :rofl:

Don’t get me wrong though, this thread is LEGENDARY.

6 Likes

I mean, I tried, but it does get difficult when you have to research everything and know it to write about it XD
Aspergers doesn’t help either.
Feel free to amend sections that don’t really define anything at all XD

4 Likes

I feel like there’s a lot more people with it here on WK than the general population, probably because the average person in the general population would be less interested in self-studying a foreign language…

1 Like

This took me an insane amount of time to reply, but that’s because I was walking a thousand miles for you.

11 Likes

Now I understand why they call you a “flirt” :joy: You are smooth :wink:

4 Likes

There is, but in those days it [original Say Something About The Person Above You] was even more popular. It quickly caught up with “The Longest WaniKani thread ever” despite the latter having several year headstart…
But then came @Ryouki 先輩 and said “Let there be POLLs!” - and soon the new thread outran both of those threads

I actually didn’t know this… Makes me a little sad after all this time.

4 Likes

the cake was a lie

4 Likes

We worship the crab.

2 Likes

When I think bans, I think Apraxas: The OG banned user who volunteered as tribute to their shiny new ban hammer that they got when they migrated the forum.
Though he may not have had 1000 years levelled upon him, nobody predates him.

2 Likes

I joined in August 2013! There are dozens of us!!!

3 Likes

Probably hundreds.

1 Like

Three hundred and twelve.

4 Likes

Hi, I thought this would be the place to ask questions. What is with the blurb of words above someone’s profile? Not what they wrote, but like a durtle rank, or something. Albino Durtle, Colored Durtle, Long Arms Durtle, Tomato Durtle and lots others too! What is that all about!?

3 Likes

I have no idea… It might be the durtles that they have earned. You can find them in the “Badges” section.

2 Likes

Some of the special badges folks earn can be used as titles in that sense. They show up in your forum settings as an option if you have any badges. Admins also have the ability to give people titles without an associated badge, like the one I have.

Here are those badges you were wondering about

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.