Wanikani Lore and Culture Collection

For people too lazy to actually click it (or in case Kumirei changes it):

Welcome 冒険者共!You must be brave indeed to make it this far, for defeating the 石龍 and the 霧の生霊 is no small feat.As a reward I present you with this: the 漢字薙の剣!Passed down through generations from 天照大神 it destined to be the sword that ends the reign of こういち。

Koichi’s reign didn’t need to be ended until 42+ went away… then we knew Ke wasn’t actually here any more, but just letting everyone else do the work.

7 Likes

You added my thread with memes :point_right::point_left:
so I finally made it into history of this wonderful forum :relieved: :relieved:

4 Likes

So I know I haven’t been the most active on the forums lately, BUT WHY AM I NOT IN THE ANIMALS SECTION???

tenor

10 Likes

I wish Koichi sent this thread on my sign up email :stuck_out_tongue: I missed out on too much fun :upside_down_face: Welp, better late than never :nerd_face:

3 Likes

check again :wink:

6 Likes

See, I was going to do that, but didn’t want to rock the boat, so thank you for being braver than me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Maybe just more WP:BOLD?

@Wantitled Welcome back to the forums, you haven’t posted in 2 months!

2 Likes

It probably helps that I was around on the forums back when he was much more active, haha

4 Likes

I’m just chronologically challenged, is all :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just a reminder that anyone with the ability to edit is welcome to add whatever information they want : )

@Wantitled Sorry about that, I don’t think I was very active around the height of your activity /(^-^’ )>
While i was around the forums about a year and 1/2 now, I didn’t do a wide range of lurking for the first bit, and i missed many of the legends/big names. That’s actually why i made this, so other people can know about it instead of just the people there at the time ^u^

5 Likes

What do you mean used to? I still (unfortunately) have lots of reviews… (even though this pic is a bit old, I’m too lazy to take another one)

I moved the Cherished Memories thread to the Master Lists from the POLL category since it doesn’t have anything to do with the POLL thread and didn’t seem to fit into any other category.

Also updated the definitions of Leebo and Ninja since they didn’t make any sense. :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Thank you for maintaining the semantic difference between ninja and Leebo

11 Likes

Way to make me feel ancient.

7 Likes

I uploaded my first vlog on YouTube in 2006, now you know how I feel when I see new vloggers :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Yay for being old!

I feel weird for having joined WK in 2013, but not participating enough in the forums to know most of this lore… oops :zipper_mouth_face: In that sense, this reference is really interesting to me!

7 Likes

Well. I am weird, I joined in (at the end of) 2013, and didn’t start participating in the forums till recently. So, if you aren’t weird for this, you can at least be weird by association.

7 Likes

I had no idea that you were so old

7 Likes

O: No mention of my flirting era

11 Likes

@jprspereira flirt

6 Likes