WaniKani Lesson Order - (Radical/Kanji/Vocab order) Userscript Extension

Juichiro said... Thanks a lot, Luc. ^^
Luc

Luc

Luc

How dare you. His name is Frankylucardeck. ALL HAIL FRANKYLUCARDECK!

Juichiro said...
alucardeck said...
I will be installing the script as soon as I get lessons.
P.S. I hope you were satisfied with the amount of people interested in your contributions to the Wanikani Family. You should become alucardeck of Sect Scripter. :)
 Not really, i still want 7 virgins, beer and sandwichs  :(

hmm   Sect Scripter would be cool ^^
 Apraxas should provide that. Mayucchi handles the drink/food. I am the logistics brain-master.
Why me...? I'm not some errand boy D:
alucardeck said... About the refresh, i am not sure if i can handle this, would have to make huge changes on Viet's script.
He developed to be refreshed, so it will always lose the ordering on second batch =/
 This is actually a good thing IMO. That way you can do the radicals all at once and then everything else mixed up. Or maybe you want to do 5 kanji and then other stuff randomly. 
mayucchi said...
Luc

Luc

Luc

How dare you. His name is Frankylucardeck. ALL HAIL FRANKYLUCARDECK!

Juichiro said...
alucardeck said...
I will be installing the script as soon as I get lessons.
P.S. I hope you were satisfied with the amount of people interested in your contributions to the Wanikani Family. You should become alucardeck of Sect Scripter. :)
 Not really, i still want 7 virgins, beer and sandwichs  :(

hmm   Sect Scripter would be cool ^^
 Apraxas should provide that. Mayucchi handles the drink/food. I am the logistics brain-master.
Why me...? I'm not some errand boy D:
 Of course not. You are my and Apraxas' boy. Our little naughty boy. ^^

This app is fantastic, thanks so much alucardeck.  Can anyone figure out how to make it work on iOS like the Review Order extension?

It’s not shuffling for me :frowning:  is there something special i need to do?

luluhouse7 said... It's not shuffling for me :(  is there something special i need to do?
 If you have WK Customizer installed, the lesson order script won't work properly.
pinkhoshi said...
luluhouse7 said... It's not shuffling for me :(  is there something special i need to do?
 If you have WK Customizer installed, the lesson order script won't work properly.
 ahhhhh, ok. well I switched to tampermonkey and that seems to work fine

This
/t/HTML-Difficulties/3869/1

Now!

Would it be wierd to be able to request the kind of reverse order to?

I would prefer to be able to finish the previous levels items before starting with the new level and hence would be nice to sort it based on items from lower level tears, maybe only one who thinks this but always nice to finish it after a level up rater then start with the new level directly.

Could you please add a button to make a batch that’s equally made of kanji and vocab. Or at least 3:2 or 2:3 when the batch size is 5 (or other odd number)? I often get 1 vocab and 4 kanji or other unfavorable combinations and I would like to learn both at the same rate, not learn a bunch of vocab and then get stuck with 10 kanji remaining or the opposite, and refreshing the page is getting annoying.

MugiMugi said... Would it be wierd to be able to request the kind of reverse order to?

I would prefer to be able to finish the previous levels items before starting with the new level and hence would be nice to sort it based on items from lower level tears, maybe only one who thinks this but always nice to finish it after a level up rater then start with the new level directly.
 This.  It's actually what I was hoping to be able to do.  Looking at the script it seems like it would be easy to make it do that.  I may try when next I level up.

I finally got around to giving this a try, and it completely rocks.  I’m a sad panda for not installing it sooner.

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between “Single” and “Batch”?  (I believe those were the sort options…)

atazg said... I finally got around to giving this a try, and it completely rocks.  I'm a sad panda for not installing it sooner.

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between "Single" and "Batch"?  (I believe those were the sort options...)
 Single makes it that you always get Meaning/reading for each item back to back without shuffling

Batch just reorders kanji/radicals first, but still shufled.

Would it be possible for you to comment your code? I’m trying to read through it and it’s a bit confusing and I’d like to know/learn what’s going on.
Pretty please?

Apraxas said...
atazg said... I finally got around to giving this a try, and it completely rocks.  I'm a sad panda for not installing it sooner.

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between "Single" and "Batch"?  (I believe those were the sort options...)
 Single makes it that you always get Meaning/reading for each item back to back without shuffling

Batch just reorders kanji/radicals first, but still shufled.
 Many thanks!  I vastly prefer batch, but it's cool that both options are available.

Not sure if this is how it’s intended, but, when I hit reorder it only works for the first set. As soon as that set is done, the next set is all vocab when I still have a ton more radicals, and there’s no reorder button left.

Kamirose said... Not sure if this is how it's intended, but, when I hit reorder it only works for the first set. As soon as that set is done, the next set is all vocab when I still have a ton more radicals, and there's no reorder button left.
 same behaviour here. i just refresh the page, then the reorder button is available again. it works this way, but i don't think it is working as intended
Naryoril said...
Kamirose said... Not sure if this is how it's intended, but, when I hit reorder it only works for the first set. As soon as that set is done, the next set is all vocab when I still have a ton more radicals, and there's no reorder button left.
 same behaviour here. i just refresh the page, then the reorder button is available again. it works this way, but i don't think it is working as intended
 Right now it is working how it is intended. Alucardeck says that because of the way Viet wrote the code, he doesn't know if he can make it reorder consecutively without refreshing the page.

This will be the second script I have installed. Thanks muchly alucardeck!

A wild vampire appears

Alucardeck says ‘Code updated’

vanishes