Wanikani isn't slow

Huh? What do you mean?

2 Likes

Happy birthday @syrusd!

Until tomorrow. :wave:

3 Likes

Nah, 36 levels in and this sites slow af. Why should I use this site when I could just use rosetta stone and become fluent in a fraction of the time.

3 Likes

Darn it. Now you tell me!!! It’s already too late for me I guess…

2 Likes

There is cake next to your name. Still. At this point I’m guessing that’s your… um… sh*t, I forgot what our title things are called. Someone help?

1 Like

Sect name? Clan name?

EDIT: Got it!

Yeah, sect name! Thank you!

Ever since I knew the review gaps, I immediately understood that in the future levels…

toodamnhigh

Even more so if you slack off and skip a day.
I’m still level 5 and I’m already horrified. :joy:

7 Likes

Again, clears throat

Huh? What do you mean?

I’m confused…

1 Like

Woah, really? That’s crazy
What scripts are you running?

2 Likes

Scripts affect the forum?

I have a few. Currently active are Ultimate Timeline and SRS Level Progress

1 Like

It wouldn’t say “Today is my birthday!” when you hover your mouse over it if it were a sect name

There are larger forces at work here :eyes:
com-resize

3 Likes

There are some forum scripts as well but yeah, the ones you’ve listed wouldn’t do anything to forums. So I’ve no idea, errr… would you like some cake that I apparently have?

1 Like

Please!

2 Likes

What’s that about secret messages?

1 Like

I suspect someone is PLAYING with US :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle: (my detective face)

1 Like

When I hover my cursor over the cake next to your name, it says “Today is my birthday!” and she is saying that if the cake was your sect name, that it wouldn’t do that.

The thing we’re not supposed to talk about/ask for?

1 Like

Yeah yeah, I got that. Given that MissMisc is seeing cake as well I’m guessing some sort of bug, Discourse or just my account of whatever. Either way, enjoy the cake!

3 Likes