WaniKani Coupon available?

or really early

4 Likes

Ok akuseru. I may give it a try. Thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

Does anyone know how to get such a code or if it is possible after you have paid for monthly?
Or does it depend on when you signed up?

All I can say is: search for it on reddit. @JapanStar49

Reddit seems to mention out of date codes… can you at least say if there’s anything current on Reddit?

Can you give us the code, please

Probably not.

3 Likes

Yea seems like that might be the only way to get a code, other than a code they give out around december for 50%. But I didnt get a code and I would say Wanikani is definitely worth it! A life saver for me and my kanji/reading, I would even say vocabulary too!

1 Like

One thing I wish is that WaniKani had a big lifetime discount for people who have already paid the equivalent in monthly costs. I’m poor and can’t afford lifetime right now even when the holiday sale hits, but I’ll likely be around a long time and it’s going to hurt when I hit that 2 year mark and keep paying over and over :unamused:. Oh well.

4 Likes

The best way to check for discounts is to email us. We often have some kind of code we can give you if you ask nicely. :wink: The codes (and the discounts) will vary over time.

The big exception is the Lifetime - that only goes on sale during the Winter Sale we run in December-January.

12 Likes

I sent an email earlier this week requesting for a %50 discount on the yearly or monthly but I didn’t even get any response.

Yes, I asked nicely, not because I wanted to but I had no choice, I’m Canadian.

Sorry.

1 Like

Well, like I mentioned, the actual coupons we have vary from time to time, and asking for half off is asking for a pretty big discount.

That said, I didn’t see your email, otherwise I would have at least responded. If you email us again and put my name in the subject line, I’ll see what we can come up with. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Rybear!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.