WaniKani Content Additions: Ongoing from April 29, 2021

oh wait I’m missing 1 lesson it still isn’t available

9 Likes

I had 5 new lessons and this one is still locked

Don’t worry, you really don’t need a CV to prove that!

2 Likes

I would definitely have done the same :rofl:

1 Like

i’ve been wondering how many people actually do it more than once. Is there a way for you guys to know?

1 Like

Mine came through, thanks!

Now I’ve got the right number of 7 apprentice items!
because I screwed up 惰性 again this morning

3 Likes

Aye, it was a bit of tongue-in-cheek fun. Not sure if that came across properly.

1 Like

They do record resets (as seen in the API) so it probably is a matter of counting the resets with an initial level of 60 and a target level of 1 (or maybe 2 ?) then filtering out duplicate users (to account for Leebo multiple resets :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes

i see. so you can get resets and then it’s a matter of further filtering users who are on 60 anew. thanks for sharing the API details as well. i remember looking at it when i first joined, not understanding a thing and promptly forgetting about it!

am really curious to know how many people have done it hehehe.

1 Like

Well, I don’t think we could access the data through the API because we would need a token for every user of WK but the team most likely has everything necessary in the database.
We need a global stat page! :smiley_cat: (and if it already exists, I need someone to give me the link please :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

stalkastat page :wink:

きんたま:WaniKani Level 5.

Does anyone still have missing lessons?

@Hisuhn? @jprspereira?

3 Likes

I can report that I got my last lesson (didn’t have it either, earlier)

1 Like

Mine is now available! Thanks for all the efforts everyone!

1 Like

It showed up, thank you!

1 Like

I got the missing one 35mins ago (+/-).

3 Likes

I think we do keep a track of resets in the database, so we could go digging :thinking:

5 Likes

It works now, thaaaank you

1 Like

It’s definitely in the API, since WKStats pulls it through since the v2 was launched ^-^

2 Likes