Wall of Shame Fortune Telling - (Aka I think Wanikani is trying to tell me something)

Go kill your president, then.

Atleast your neighbors can now rest in peace

looks like noone got it. :sob:

Good advice from the Crabigator.

19 Likes

“Look at that!” he said, triumphantly.
I have remarked that the paper had fallen away in parts. In this particular corner of the room a large piece had peeled off, leaving a yellow square of coarse plastering. Across this bare space there was scrawled in blood-red letters a single word—
KOICHI

15 Likes

I bet Charlie Sheen was the one who wrote that :thinking:

2 Likes

:fearful: I’m sorry, Crabigator!!! What did I do to deserve such a punishment?!

On a side note, I don’t know why Cut suddenly reappeared on my WoS considering it’s coming up for Enlightenment tomorrow? o.O

32 Likes

This is brilliant - i had one the other day being circle and woman but this is probably even more shameful… だめです。だめ。。。

That’s brutal :scream:

34 Likes

FYI, You can use Screenshot Easy or similar app for capturing your mobile screen. :smile:

Phone is terrible, dont want to bother xD

1 Like

I like your new avatar! At least I think it’s new.

3 Likes

Thanks. Yep it’s new

1 Like

Now this is pretty straight-forward to interpret. Especially after making a bunch of typos in reviews…
56 PM - Edited

24 Likes

All I want is a little admiration, dammit! :rage:

I also quite enjoy the symmetry I’ve got going on here.

45 Likes

21 Likes

cant you take iphone screenshots by holding the home button and sleep button at the same time? or is that an android thing?

That’s android

is there any normal way to take screenshots on iphone? I could have sworn there was…

According to Google:

For iPhone 8 and Earlier:

• Press and hold the Top or Side button.
  • Immediately click the Home button, then release the Top or Side buttons.

For iPhone X:

• Press and hold the Side button on the right side of your device.
  • Immediately click the Volume up button on the left side, then release the buttons.
1 Like

Also you can press and hold power button for 60 seconds. Its much easier than above. :wink:

6 Likes