Wall of Shame Fortune Telling - (Aka I think Wanikani is trying to tell me something)

Am I going to get the first place at some art contest? I doubt it …

4 Likes

Have had few of those with the Crabigator…

1 Like

I guess I still have a little time before it becomes a real emergency

6 Likes

Well, I am a cat and surrounding is one of our specialties…

15 Likes

Now, that’s a surprise… My drawing abilities are negligeble… I’d really like to be able to draw though…

5 Likes

I mean, how far into the future are we talking? WaniKani the environmental activist.

5 Likes

Well, I admit, I have expectation (and hope) for Peace.

P. S. @heisamaniac さん、 it seems, the peace I have expectation for, is of different kind… I still hope there will be fresh water though :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

…I wonder what WaniKani is trying to tell me :man_technologist:

9 Likes

Does this mean my heart’s desire is shallow?

4 Likes

So i will never get a woman again ;-;

5 Likes

On the contrary - a woman will enter your house! :sweat_smile:

So I have yet to realize an achievement…I guess that’s something to look forward to.

4 Likes

I guess WaniKani reminds me that my previous expectation (when I just joined) was that I’d be able to go straight to level 60 without any pauses… Sadly enough, I stumbled and fell and had to do a reset instead… But even if I was unable to live up to my previous expectation - I can still live up to the current one!

2 Likes

Hm… One doesn’t simply buy an expectation. I guess one could hire someone who would spread rumors and that might affect other people’s expectations… But outright buying the expectation directly - impossible, I think…

2 Likes

If that monocle counts as a spectacle, then it’s absolutely fierce

2 Likes

I think investors call it options trading

2 Likes

Wow Crabigator, you don’t need to be so insistent about this. I’ve been doing my breathing exercises. Honest!

13 Likes

It’s better to laugh at my failure than crying or drinking.

15 Likes

I think WaniKani’s telling me to lighten up

6 Likes

Oh man, that is exactly how I feel. I do learn Japanese very correct, but what a great trouble!

8 Likes