Wall of Shame Fortune Telling - (Aka I think Wanikani is trying to tell me something)

This must be some sort of mistake! I’ve never stolen anything in my life, let alone a whole industry! Even if I was a thief, I wouldn’t be able to steal an industry!

Thus, I can’t return it!

4 Likes

20 Likes

If this connection gets any stronger I’ll have to convert. :open_mouth:

11 Likes

Is WaniKani suggesting me to become a drunkard? No, thanks! :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Yes, I really want to return to the level of Japanese and the learning speed I had before I stumbled.
I’m really looking forward to it! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@mythicalm さん
It might be certaint to lower for now, but then it’s bound to get higher again!
No need to be ashamed of termorary mistakes! :sweat_smile:
Just do your best - and sooner or later you’ll see positive results!

2 Likes

I thought the image didn’t work so I deleted :joy::joy: so I’ll post it again (sorry!!)

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement!! But my accuracy is 99% right now so the only way to go is down :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Literally me every Friday.

8 Likes

I’m already a lifer, What more can I Add to the Main Cause O great crabigator ?!

3 Likes

Well, I think we can all add more efforts in studying Japanese! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This time WaniKani is right on target - I’m really looking forward to the Summer!
I mean, technically, the Summer has started with June, but for me there hasn’t been much difference. But when I would finally get my several weeks long leave (hopefully, it would happen in July) - that would be the proper Summer for me! And that’s the one I’m really looking forward to!

12 Likes

Not much. Only hysterical :upside_down_face:

edit: I got that “how many” wrong again.

4 Likes

Yes, I really need to do a lot of summer reading, especially in Japanese, but English is good too as it’s not my native language either.

4 Likes

My advise is similar to yours, time to hit the books and study Japanese :mantelpiece_clock:

5 Likes

Hm… :thinking:
I’m not planning to go anywhere by train this summer though… :thinking:
Or could it be that this summer is going to be like a railroad track to me - straight, without any possibility to turn?
Oh well, we’ll see :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Funny thing, I already knew that :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I’ll let you all interpret this one.

17 Likes

Don’t be so shy girl come in (enter), let’s have a pajama party with our best friends! (Would be my interpretation) :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s when I’ll become fluent in Japanese, I guess.

7 Likes

@KitsuneMask & @anon26491327

Summary

About the sagaru and sageru.
You guys should take that pattern to heart, because it’s common.
Verbs that end in “eru” take an object, while those that end in “aru” don’t.
Examples:
止まる something stops
止める you stop something
始まる something begins
始める you begin something

2 Likes